BARBARIAN V8 BUSINESS FOR SALE

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
barbarianv8

BARBARIAN V8 BUSINESS FOR SALE

Post by barbarianv8 »

Hello everybody
I am the owner of Barbarian V8 Motorcycles Australia.
www.barbarianv8.com

We manufacture the most compact and sleek V8 bike in production.
We have been in business for 10 years.
The King V was my inspiration, but I wanted our bike to be more streamlined and compact.
So we designed our frame to be much narrower and also to be able to accept Holley Multi Point Fuel Injection.

Australian Road Registration Rules are extremely strict. Very similar to German TUV Rules, so each component had to be engineered and thoroughly tested, before we were awarded a World Manufacture VIN Certification.

It was always my intention to open a Dealership in the USA, but the world recession put a halt to those plans.
We have kept ticking over in Oz, improving our bikes, and also becoming the only V8 bike manufacturer of Kits.
We now offer bikes with the new all alloy fuel injected LS Chev motors.
We are also very close to production of a new clutchless transmission similar to those used in our V8 Sand Dragger bikes.
Our current direct drive transmission is very robust and provides full power to the rear wheel.
We also have a V8 Trike in development.

Last year I was very serious about moving to the States, to start manufacturing the Barbarian V8 in Florida, with special emphasis on the V8 Kits production.
My plans however have changed and I have now decided to sell the Barbarian V8 Company = World Wide Rights excluding Oz and New Zealand.

This is a great opportunity for an existing business or an enthusiast to acquire an established motorcycle manufacturer business with government approved engineering certification and a World VIN Number for a bargain price.
The bikes and especially the Kits are simple and easy to build.
They can be produced in house by an existing business or by a second party.

Anyone interested can contact me personally at
barbarianv8@gmail.com

Thanks for your time and keep riding free.

Sincerely
Warren Katz
Director
Barbarian V8 Motorcycles
Ron Radulski

Re: BARBARIAN V8 BUSINESS FOR SALE

Post by Ron Radulski »

barbarianv8 wrote:Hello everybody
I am the owner of Barbarian V8 Motorcycles Australia.
http://www.barbarianv8.com

We manufacture the most compact and sleek V8 bike in production.
We have been in business for 10 years.
The King V was my inspiration, but I wanted our bike to be more streamlined and compact.
So we designed our frame to be much narrower and also to be able to accept Holley Multi Point Fuel Injection.

Australian Road Registration Rules are extremely strict. Very similar to German TUV Rules, so each component had to be engineered and thoroughly tested, before we were awarded a World Manufacture VIN Certification.

It was always my intention to open a Dealership in the USA, but the world recession put a halt to those plans.
We have kept ticking over in Oz, improving our bikes, and also becoming the only V8 bike manufacturer of Kits.
We now offer bikes with the new all alloy fuel injected LS Chev motors.
We are also very close to production of a new clutchless transmission similar to those used in our V8 Sand Dragger bikes.
Our current direct drive transmission is very robust and provides full power to the rear wheel.
We also have a V8 Trike in development.

Last year I was very serious about moving to the States, to start manufacturing the Barbarian V8 in Florida, with special emphasis on the V8 Kits production.
My plans however have changed and I have now decided to sell the Barbarian V8 Company = World Wide Rights excluding Oz and New Zealand.

This is a great opportunity for an existing business or an enthusiast to acquire an established motorcycle manufacturer business with government approved engineering certification and a World VIN Number for a bargain price.
The bikes and especially the Kits are simple and easy to build.
They can be produced in house by an existing business or by a second party.

Anyone interested can contact me personally at
barbarianv8@gmail.com

Thanks for your time and keep riding free.

Sincerely
Warren Katz
Director
Barbarian V8 Motorcycles
Nice clean looking 2 wheeler. The Chevrolet SS has a 6.2 liter V8 in it and it is also made in Austrailia. When Pontiac had the G8 it was also made in Austrailia.