Smoking 2006 SB deal in Canada

Business, Dealers, Vendors, etc, ads only.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Smoking 2006 SB deal in Canada

Post by CanuckHoss »

A friend of mine called today and wants out of his 2006 SB bike and the price will blow your minds.

Firstly...this bike was one of 3 featured in Boss Hoss Country mag last summer or fall. Owners name is Mark who was interviewed for the article.

The winter on 2013 the tranny was a full rebuild / upgrade from Mountain...the motor was built to 500HP by Mountain...I have heard it run and it is NASTY...NASTY...and I think it might go better than a stock 502 but I could be wrong as I have not ridden it. Then the wiring was all gone through and cleaned up. Mark put $25,000USD into the bike at Mountain so everything is 100% and Mark picked it up July 2014 so he really has only had it a year.

Now the price...are you sitting?? $20,000 Canadian which is somewhere around the $16,000 USD or so...I think this is a steal for what this bike offers.

A Fly and Ride would have you home at still under the $20,000USD mark...

This is a picture from 4 years ago...current ones will come but are also in the BH Country from last summer

Correction: It is Monday, Sept 7th and I just chatted with Mark. He says the motor dynoed at 450+ so I was out on the HP. Having said that Mark has owned a 502 and said this SB will kick a 502. Mark is no BSer so I believe him. And again..it sounds NASTY..better than any 502 I have had.
Attachments
06BossHossRed01.JPG
Last edited by CanuckHoss on Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
V-MAN

Re: Smoking 2006 SB deal in Canada

Post by V-MAN »

Wow, there are some really good deals to be had north of the border. I can't imagine that bike or the 07 will last too long.
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

V-MAN wrote:Wow, there are some really good deals to be had north of the border. I can't imagine that bike or the 07 will last too long.
Great deals for sure...who knows how long anything takes to sell anymore.

I have one interested party...a friend here who loves to show...pounds his stock Harley into the the dirt and thinks it is all that...to each their own...if I could get him a demo on this bike his Vtwin would be sitting.
CanuckHoss

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

CanuckHoss wrote:
V-MAN wrote:Wow, there are some really good deals to be had north of the border. I can't imagine that bike or the 07 will last too long.
Great deals for sure...who knows how long anything takes to sell anymore.

I have one interested party...a friend here who loves to show...pounds his stock Harley into the the dirt and thinks it is all that...to each their own...if I could get him a demo on this bike his Vtwin would be sitting.
If he survives his first "pounding" on the Boss I bet he won't be so throttle happy LoL
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

I met a fellow Saturday...friend of Joe's...and Joe is a friend of mine with a nice 2008 SB SS....mentioned Boss Hoss and specifically this one which I think is a bloody steal...he is going to visit Mark Tuesday evening and see and hear the bike....I told him to grab a pack of Depends as Marks bike is just gnarly sounding after the motor work and Sanderson headers...if I was a betting man I would say he will buy it...I will post if he does.
CanuckHoss

Gila

Post by Gila »

Hey Barry ,,, this bike still available ,,, Thanks Mike

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Mike...it is...the guy is having trouble financing it only because his bank is in Ontario...

Want Mark's number?? It is a steal!!!
CanuckHoss

Gila

Post by Gila »

Yes ,,, number please ,,, Thanks