2007 SB - LOW LOW MILEAGE!!!

Business, Dealers, Vendors, etc, ads only.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

2007 SB - LOW LOW MILEAGE!!!

Post by CanuckHoss »

This might be one of the best deals I have ever seen on a Boss Hoss.

Selling a friend's / customer's 2007 SB, custom paint and ONLY 2,300 miles.....LIKE NEW. You are basically getting a new bike.

$24,000 USD!!!!!!!!!! Fly here and ride it home to the USA.

Questions that were asked:

Is the bike FI or carb? Holley Carb

Is that a stock exhaust? He had a custom exhaust made to meet noise Bylaw in Edmonton...I have a video if anyone is interested I can email...not sure how to add video here

Is it a hot cam zz4? HOT CAM 385hp

Does the odometer register miles or kilo? MILES...

How difficult is it to bring bike back to US, do you need an importer for paperwork? Easier for a person to ride it across if they bought it than for me to take it across as a sale to a US customer but can be done...around $500 I believe

Any special inspection on US side or Canada side? Need some Customs papers for the US side...nothing for Canada.

I guess I could buy it and then take it to the Border for Daily Direct to pick up and tell USA Customs it is my Daytona ride. Then I sell to the US Customer...they would then just need to go to a Customs office near them and say they bought it while it was in the USA and get the paperwork done. Not illegal at all just a way around things...everybody still gets their piece of the pie in the end.
Attachments
IMG_0606[1].JPG
IMG_0605[1].JPG
IMG_0603[1].JPG
IMG_0601[1].JPG
Last edited by CanuckHoss on Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
tjy

Re: 2007 SB - LOW LOW MILEAGE!!!

Post by tjy »

Another Beauty!!!

V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

Barry -

Is the bike FI or carb? Is that a stock exhaust? Is it a hot cam zz4? Does the odometer register miles or kilo? How difficult is it to bring bike back to US, do you need an importer for paperwork? Any speccial inspection on US side or Canada side? Sorry for all the questions ...

Don
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Questions Don asked:

Is that a stock exhaust? He had a custom exhaust made to meet noise Bylaw in Edmonton...I have a video if anyone is interested I can email...not sure how to add video here

How difficult is it to bring bike back to US, do you need an importer for paperwork? Easier for a person to ride it across if they bought it than for me to take it across as a sale to a US customer but can be done...around $500 I believe

Any special inspection on US side or Canada side? Need some Customs papers for the US side...nothing for Canada.

I guess I could buy it and then take it to the Border for Daily Direct to pick up and tell USA Customs it is my Daytona ride. Then I sell to the US Customer...they would then just need to go to a Customs office near them and say they bought it while it was in the USA and get the paperwork done. Not illegal at all just a way around things...everybody still gets their piece of the pie in the end.

Thank for asking Don as it helps clarify for sure and I added it on the first thread also...
CanuckHoss

V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

CanuckHoss wrote:Questions Don asked:

Thank for asking Don as it helps clarify for sure and I added it on the first thread also...

Thanks Barry for all the info, that's a really great price on a very lightly used bike! One more question and I'll leave you be ... for a little while anyway! Do you know what the dB level is either on the exhaust or what Edmonton allowable limits are?

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

[/quote]

Thanks Barry for all the info, that's a really great price on a very lightly used bike! One more question and I'll leave you be ... for a little while anyway! Do you know what the dB level is either on the exhaust or what Edmonton allowable limits are?[/quote]

I will ask Bruce...bike still sounds quite good on the video though even with the new custom quieter exhaust.
CanuckHoss

V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

Barry -

Thanks for the video, I am going to try and post it here for others. Hope that is ok ... I think it sounds pretty damn good!

phpBB [video]

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

V-MAN wrote:Barry -

Thanks for the video, I am going to try and post it here for others. Hope that is ok ... I think it sounds pretty damn good!

phpBB [video]
Thanks Don..here is the decibel answer:

Neil at Neil's Power Pipes told owner he measured it at
92 db @ idle
96 db @ 2,000 rpm
CanuckHoss