BHRA President Europe
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Re: email test

Post by V8Bikers »

We added more!

:scotland: :australia: :england:

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
GordonBH

Re: Smilie flag test

Post by GordonBH »

Thank You!!! on both counts British and my sub-flag from my Celtish roots.

:england: and :scotland:
Gordon from England
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

GordonBH wrote:Thank You!!! on both counts British and my sub-flag from my Celtish roots.

:england: and :scotland:
You are very welcome! I noticed you do not have a signature pic or avatar if this is something you would like to have but need help let us know so we can assist.

GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

Hi Iron M,

Thanks for the support, I'm new here and like the freedom and friendliness of the site. I've managed the avatar and attempted the signature n words but not tried a signature picture so any advice on the procedure would help.

Thanks Gordon :england:
Gordon from England
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Nice avatar Gordon! The sig pic is a little more complicated as it has to be loaded onto a site like image shack first so that that it can be given a "forum code". That image code is then used to create the signature. Bill (site admin) helps a lot of the members with this. You can try yourself or send pic and anything else you want for signature to: need4speed@cfl.rr.com

If anyone has an easier way to do this please let us know - thanks.

GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

;) Well, thanks for the help, I seem to have hit on the way to get signature images on board and it looks a bit big so I'll tone it down to save space.
Gordon from England
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Looks perfect!!

GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

Cheers mate,

I'll get another one with me on it - I like your pose - it shows the bike's size better but I also suspect yours is a BB?
Gordon from England
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Gordon -I created my sig pic in pixlr combining 3 photos as 1. My trike is a 450 small block and Bill's (my husband and site admin/owner) is a 606 big block. I did a similar photo for Bills sig pic. Let us know if you need help.

Thanks-Sue

GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

Hi Sue,

Firstly my apologies for focussing on Bill's 606 (I've been a 2-wheeler all my life) - it's easier to see than the trike too, but talking trikes, I prefer your trike's look to the traditional 57 chevy rears etc. It's got real style. I can spot what I think is a NOS bottle? if connected, that thing must fly as it's stock power is mean enough!

Thanks for the advice and please excuse the over familiarity at times (e.g. "mate", it's an English thing I picked up here after 'emigrating' from Scotland :lol: )
Gordon from England
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Good morning Gordon - no worries -You mentioned you were new to the site so I thought I would give a "little" introduction. :D that is nitrous on the trike and I was told it is approx 600 HP plus a 100 shot :mrgreen: there is a member on this board v8Perv who has a supercharged trike can't imagine how fast it is!!!!

GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

Iron Maiden wrote:Good morning Gordon - no worries -You mentioned you were new to the site so I thought I would give a "little" introduction. :D that is nitrous on the trike was told approx 600 HP plus a 100 shot :mrgreen: there is a member on this board v8Perv who has a supercharged trike can't imagine how fast it is!!!!
Morning Sue (it's afternoon here),

Wow! I came to the right place for powerjunkies like myself, I have been absorbed by Top Fuel drag-racing as a spectator since I moved to England 30 years ago. We have 1 main strip - Santa Pod - it is a full blown drag strip and runs the European Nationals. I just love to listen to 16,000HP idling within feet of me. It's what started my love for V8s.

The site is great, I like the new look and I try to log in daily and read all the new posts. I can't add much to the mechanical tips here as I've just got my hands on my first SB and must just prepare it for the UK's approval tests. :evil:

It even took me 71 days in total just to get it from buying to my garage as it was in Vancouver, Canada. Very different to every other bike I've bought where I turned up, liked it, paid cash and rode it away.

But having ridden it in the UK it's as awesome as I remembered from a test ride in 08, even 385horses can shift!

Keep up the good work,

Best regards,
Gordon :england:
Gordon from England