Carburetor Mike's Deep Thoughts

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
carburetormike

Carburetor Mike's Deep Thoughts

Post by carburetormike »

Holy COW ! ! ! My very own soap box ! ! ! Thanks "Wildman" Mike and "Aussie Rob"
I guess from now on I'll need to think really deep about the material I'll be posting. And I will take great comfort in knowing that regardless, If the Topics having to do with UFOs, Extraterrestrials, Billy Meier, Bigfoot, Ghosts, 911, WARS, The Money Masters, The New World Order, NASA, The Black Operative Secret Government, Republican Politics, Democratic Politics or Religious Beliefs. ((((( " It will not be censored." ))))) Although I do realize, That most, If not all of these topics would be considered TABOO to the main steam way of thinking. Labeled as "NOT OPEN FOR DISCUSSION" (((to quite a few))) Which would leaving me open to the Butt of Jokes, Ridicule, Labels, and even Hatred. I will try my best to just present the information I've been finding. I truly hope, I do not offend anyone. That is not the purpose of my presentations. I only bring these things to light, that fit the causes for the chaos of our world. In an effort to educate those around me. And all of it truly coming from my well meaning Heart. So in fair warning, If you are Thin Skinned on any of these subjects. If you have chosen to keep your mind closed to what could be " The True Realm of Possibility's. Change the Channel Right Now !

If my memory serves me correctly, there was a President who once said,
" The only thing we have to Fear, ----- Is Fear itself."

And he was absolutely right. So I wont be fearing the labels or what ever else. Because it really doesn't matter what other people think in their preconceptions about a Topic. What matters is, " Finding what is truly Right and Correct " and that can only be determined by " Thinking for Yourself " So if I spark you to think, then I have done my job. It would then be up to "YOU" to figure out the correct parts for "Yourself." As that is part of " Your Responsibility."

So what could it have been that made Good Old Carburetor Mike stand and take notice to all these TABOO Topics? Well I'll do even better, I'll show you. Just imagine yourself, enjoying a nice summer afternoon. And you look up into the Cobalt Blue Sky to see the true beauty of it, And you see this ! ! ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I4s7QxyYuk

I said to myself then and there. I'm going to find out what the Hell is going on here. I guess it is part of my destiny in " This Lifetime." For the past 20 months I've been looking down many avenues in my quest for my truth. The Truth that will set me free from my human ignorance someday. I've been Eating the Fruit from the Tree of Knowledge, As it is the true destiny of mankind to do so. I am no longer submissive to anything enslaving. I am free to think for myself. And so are you.

Now here is a 3 hr offering. I will admit to you and myself that some of what Richard Hoagland is presenting may not be all true. But I like the logic in the way he thinks. And I do know that some of what he says IS true.

Project Camelot Interviews Richard Hoagland

Part 1-3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDEcfohz8xE

Part 2-3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sto4F2vBZg

Part 3-3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEsPKcRV5ZE

Respectfully Yours, Michael A. Levesque
AKA " Carburetor Mike "
President Boss Hoss Riders Association carburetor.mike@netzero.com

"We are here on Earth to lead our lives, because our conciseness must be developed. So that it gathers knowledge, gathers wisdom, builds up love, peace, freedom and harmony. The Human exists in the material life on Earth, in order to learn. Just as other Human-kinds do on other Worlds in the Entire Universe." "Billy Meier"
carburetormike

Re: Carburetor Mike's Deep Thoughts

Post by carburetormike »

Here is yet another sign, That things are not as we are lead to believe. And as always critical thinking is a prerequisite. The good news is, We have made it past two of the four (near future) prophesied dates for the start of World War III. With 2010 and 2011 as the next hurtles to overcome. Remember a Prophecy can be changed. A Prediction can not.

So if you know the brakes are failing in a Big Truck, Do you still drive it down a steep hill? You already know what could happen. But the truth is, An once of prevention is worth a pound of cure. I'd say let us not even go down that road.

It's all about the Oil. If Iran starts selling it's oil in Euros. The US dollar will start to collapse. If the United States attacks Iran to regain the dollar control on the oil. Russia and China will not be standing idly by. Lets pay attention and keep a close eye on this issue. As it is of up-most importance.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=0

PS Once you have looked deep into the Billy Meier case. You will know who he really is. You shouldn't follow or worship him, you just need to listen. Then you will better understand.

And now the connection.

Top-ranking Russian military figure Says America had better watch out

http://americanfreepress.net/html/russi ... ns123.html

RUSSIA THREATENS NUKE STRIKE

Top-ranking Russian military figure Says America had better watch out

By Mark Glenn

Recent statements coming from one of Russia’s highest-ranking military commanders indicate that America and Israel plan to go ahead with war on Iran despite the release of the National Intelligence Estimate late last year.

Russia’s military chief of staff General Yuri Baluyevsky threatened the use of nuclear weapons in case of a major threat. He said that, although they have no plans of attacking anyone, they nevertheless “consider it necessary for everyone around the world community to clearly understand, that to defend the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Russia and its allies, military forces will be used, including, preventively, the use of nuclear weapons.”

His statements (which can only have been made in concert with the overall policies established by his boss President Vladimir Putin) come a week after George Bush’s visit to the Persian Gulf, in which he attempted to rally the nations in that region around U.S. and Israeli plans of “confronting Iran’s nuclear program before it is too late.”

Baluyevsky’s statement, despite the stark and apocalyptic themes pervading it, comes as no surprise. Over the course of the past year, Russia has taken on an increasingly aggressive defensive posture with regard to the West as a result of what it sees as an overall plan of encircling her with NATO forces that threaten her existence.

Russia has resumed long-range bomber patrols (halted with the fall of the Soviet Union), sometimes coming within inches of NATO airspace. She has pulled out of several treaties with the West limiting the size of Russian military forces on Europe’s eastern flank. Incensed at the U.S. plan of using new NATO member nations in Eastern Europe as a staging area for missile defense systems (said to be a necessary defense against Iran), Russia has developed and successfully test fired new missiles—both land- and sea-launched. Russia claims they are sophisticated enough to trump any U.S. missile shield.

Beginning in December (after the release of the NIE), Russia began delivering the nuclear fuel supplies promised to Iran according to their agreement. As of this moment, four shipments have been made totaling 45 tons of the estimated 80 tons necessary for the Bushehr facility to begin refinement.

Israel is furious, as evidenced by Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni’s recent meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov where she called the fuel deliveries “inconceivable.”

What is of particular importance in General Baluyevsky’s statement is his mention of “defending the sovereignty and territorial integrity” of, not just Russia, but her “allies” as well. Russia has not, as of this moment, signed formal mutual defense agreements with nations such as Iran and Syria.

Both are on Israel and America’s list of countries targeted for destruction. Both are important trading partners occupying Russia’s peripheries and therefore a first-line defense of Russian territory.

Throughout this nightmare in the Middle East, Russia has demonstrated a sane and rational character. By contrast, Israel and the United States under the administration of George Bush, have been irrational and unpredictable. Iraq and Afghanistan are unmitigated disasters and the fact that neither the U.S. nor Israel has learned from these disasters proves they are dangerous to all nations seen as uncooperative in the drive for U.S. and Israeli world hegemony.

Indeed, Putin recently compared Bush to a “maniac running around threatening everyone with a razor.”

Article By Mark Glenn

Respectfully Yours, Michael A. Levesque
AKA " Carburetor Mike "
President Boss Hoss Riders Association carburetor.mike@netzero.com
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

Hey Wildman, Don't get cleaned up yet. Chances are your going to mess yourself a little more after you hear and think about this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=3

Carby Mike
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

LOL Thats really funny Wildman. Hee Hee
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

11 years has past since I posted on this thread.

And here is something that was copy righted years before I even started this post.

Ironclad proof ETs warned Billy Meier of coronavirus from bioweapon lab in China…25 years ago.
As mentioned in a recent blog, in 1995, Meier verifiably published information about the coronavirus epidemic, one of over 250 specific, examples of error-free, prophetically accurate scientific information provided to him by the Plejaren.
The following is the excerpt pertaining to the coronavirus from the 251st Contact, 3rd February 1995:

“Also with the animals the mad cow disease effects will occur increased. But all this will not be enough, because another terrible epidemic will break out in Asia, which will be transmitted by waterfowl and migratory birds, which are immune to the disease, through their faeces to chickens, when the birds come into contact with chickens in search of food and excrete their excrement, which is then taken up by the poultry, thereby spreading the epidemic and also to humans, mammals and fish, etc. The disease is transmitted when they eat the faeces or the meat of contaminated poultry or birds. A lung disease will also break out in humans through the guilt of China, where bioweapons are being researched and a carelessness is releasing pathogens. The danger of the use of chemical weapons, which has been practised for a long time and which is constantly renewed, will increase despite other efforts, as will nuclear and biological weapons.”

:wrong_forum: :wrong_forum: I Know just thought someone else would like to know whos been here for 83 years now.