Silence

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
okie

Silence

Post by okie »

Mike,you have been awfully quiet,hope everything is alright.
carburetormike

Re: Silence

Post by carburetormike »

Hi Okie, Thank You for the concern. Everything is just fine. I'm working on carbs as of late. So I don't have much time to look, find and Eat of the Fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Bad. It's funny how the Good Book says in Genesis 2 16-17 not to do so. Just one more example how those who rule over the people try to keep them ignorant. And rule them by fear of eternal punishment. What a relief it is to be free of this self inflicted bondage.

Respectfully Yours, Michael A. Levesque
AKA " Carburetor Mike "
President Boss Hoss Riders Association carburetor.mike@netzero.com

"BEWARE OF THOSE WHO FORBID YOU ACCESS TO WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE AND TELL YOU TO NOT GO FORTH TO HEAR WHAT PERHAPS IS TRUTH, FOR THEY SPEAK TO YOU ONLY TO ATTAIN POWER OVER YOU AND SEIZE YOUR GOODS AND BELONGINGS. ALWAYS SEARCH BENEATH THE COVERINGS TO INSPECT THAT WHICH THEY DO NOT TELL YOU AND FURTHER, CHECK CAREFULLY THOSE THINGS THAT THEY EXTRACT FROM YOU. TRUTH AND WISDOM IN TRUTH ARE GIVEN WITH NO PRICE OR TREASURE NOR POWER OF FORCE." - Jmmanuel " ((( From the Talmud Jmmanuel ))) "

Have you read it yet?
http://www.fourwinds10.com/journals/talmud/talmud.pdf
carburetormike

Re: Silence

Post by carburetormike »

If you are tired of waiting for me to post something new. You can also explore this site.
http://www.theyfly.com/ You are free to make of it, what you wish. But I hold the right to think at least for myself, That all of this is credible. At least it make more logical sense to me the more I look into it. And everything I've been taught all my life is not. Don't get me wrong. The Ten Commandments and the Golden Rule are good rules to live by. It's the Fairy-tail parts that I no longer hold as true.

Respectfully Yours, Michael A. Levesque
AKA " Carburetor Mike "
President Boss Hoss Riders Association carburetor.mike@netzero.com