I'm done with Ignorance !

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
carburetormike

I'm done with Ignorance !

Post by carburetormike »

I just posted this on Lamont's site. I'm sure they will censor it, Post hast. But it will be here for a long time.

So let me see if I'm getting this right, We are allowed to post anything that goes along with the chant for the War, Honors Veterans, Bashes Muslims, Shows of Military Power and Weapons Technology, the Lack of a Boarder Fence, also anything else that would agreeing with what every the news media tells us about the war, 911, etc.

But you are not allowed to post something that would educate everyone who wishes to view the video, something so extremely important LIKE THE VALUE OF THE AMERICAN DOLLAR. Just because there is a Presidential candidate in the video. Are you kidding me? The guy doesn't even have a chance of winning.

So to whom ever deleted the post, That was the most UN-AMERICAN THING YOU COULD HAVE EVER DONE ! ! !

I would also ask that you please remove me from the Moderators list on this site. I will have no part in a DICTATORSHIP ! ! !

And will post these Educational videos on the V8Bikers Site where there is true freedom.

Respectfully Yours, Michael A. Levesque
AKA " Carburetor Mike "
President Boss Hoss Riders Association carburetor.mike@netzero.com
wag

Re: I'm done with Ignorance !

Post by wag »

So please post here what they deleted there :D
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

Have you ever wondered why things keep costing more and more? It is because our money is worth less and less. But nobody knows this, because of ignorance. Now here is something you never thought could happen to this great land. Here is why. Either we fix it, or we watch the house of cards fall down around us.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9531&hl=en
AR

Post by AR »

You might be a nutjob sometimes Carby but you are the Prez and you can say what you want for us to ignore or otherwise here anytime - just give us warning enuff to put our tin hats on. :?
okie

Post by okie »

Tin Hats? Do you own a Ural or something? I thought they were the only ones who knew what that meant.
okie

Post by okie »

And just for the record I have seen a little editing here also !!
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Dang Brother Mike,

Sure sorry it has come to that, but you know the deal here My Brother. By Gawd!!!
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

Here is my reply to Lamont on that tread.

Hi Lamont, I truly understand the point of having rules. And at some point, A line has to be drawn. It is totally fine with me that we can agree to disagree where that line should be.

I watched the whole video before I posted it, And didn't see anything political in it. But it is apparent that you or somebody did. So it was deleted. And I called foul.

My only intent was to educate my Friends on an important issue on the Off Topic thread.

I hold every right to stand on my principles, integrity and reputation. And that I have done. So there is no loss to either yours or mine.

I feel that everyday is a good day when you can stand for what is right. So today was a good day.

There was a great teacher who once said, "Who ever will not receive you or listen to your words,----go outside of that house or town and shake the dust from your feet."

So with that I will let this go.

"We are here on Earth to lead our lives, because our consciousness must be developed. So that it gathers knowledge, gathers wisdom, builds up love, peace, freedom and harmony. The Human exists in the material life on Earth, in order to learn. Just as other Human-kinds do on other Worlds in the Entire Universe." Billy Meier
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

Aussie Rob, The fact that you and the others here giving me a little ribbing in jest lets me know that I am accepted.

I will be the first to admit the fact that, The subjects I have been posting about are definitely not the main stream train of thought. And I don't even know for sure what part/parts of it is/are the truth. I don't post the things I've found, that are ridiculous. Only what I find to have merit enough for others to think about. ( If they want to. ) If it makes you laugh, that is fine. If it makes you buy a house in the outback just in case, well good. At least we will know the next generation will start from a good gene pool. LOL

PS Tin Hats wont help much. During tense times, Like Nov 2008 and July 2010, if you know what I mean.

Respectfully Yours, Michael A. Levesque
AKA " Carburetor Mike "
President Boss Hoss Riders Association carburetor.mike@netzero.com
Boom Boom & Rockstar

Post by Boom Boom & Rockstar »

I read your threads Mike and find alot of it very interesting..I believe anything is possible so I try and keep my mind open to all issues...I am glad W!LDMAN gave u a place here..Boom