And the pollution continues.

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
rocketsteve

And the pollution continues.

Post by rocketsteve »

Can anyone see Greta (please-punch-me-in-the-face) Fatburg when she's needed...?

Is there any hope for this World? :banghead:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CjRQy_1583607473
To test a man's character, give him (Hoss) power.
Ravinsomniac

Re: And the pollution continues.

Post by Ravinsomniac »

Back in the early 60's when I was a kid, I had a small, foot long Boa Constrictor as a pet. Tired of buying mice to feed it, I decided to raise my own, so I got 3 females and a male and put them in a 10 gallon aquarium. The females soon had a dozen babies each, then many of those babies soon started having babies of their own as months went by. Then, when there were 25 mice in the aquarium, the other mice killed the babies as they were born, even though I kept the aquarium clean and there was plenty of food and water for all of them. I found out that Mother Nature knew that 25 was the limit for the size of the aquarium. Over the years as I fed the snake, many times I got the population down to around 10 or so, but as babies were born, the others allowed some to live, so the population got back to 25.

Humans know nothing of Mother Nature. With over-population comes over-pollution and soon many will die of disease and contamination. All of this trash ends up in our Oceans, which poisons the fish, and then poisons those who eat the fish. Mother Nature knows of this balance and soon, like the mice, human numbers will soon decline.
Ravinsomniac

Re: And the pollution continues.

Post by Ravinsomniac »