Corona Virus

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
Ravinsomniac

Corona Virus

Post by Ravinsomniac »

The Makers of Corona Beer want the name changed to the Budweiser Virus.. :?

It is truly amazing to listen to all of this nonsense on TV about the Virus and how '3000' Chinese died, from their population of one and a half BILLION people..

A study done back in 2003 said that '150,000' people die on the Planet EVERY DAY, mostly from Natural Causes, Medical Malpractice, Physical Accidents and Fighting (War)

I'm sure that number is a heck of a lot higher today, in 2020, probably closer to '180,000' human beings DIE every day.

So, make sure you are glued to your TV set to watch the Newscasters yell who will die next from the Virus, and watch the Stock Market jump up and down like a kid on a pogo stick..
Last edited by Ravinsomniac on Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rocketsteve

Re: Corona Virus

Post by rocketsteve »

China brought this upon themselves (and now us!) with their disgusting eating habits and bad hygiene standards.
Nature has a great way of cleaning up and levelling out the imbalance of too many people on this planet, take third world countries where there's a lack of water & food - too many are being born in these poverty stricken areas so nature will take out those being born.
It's so simple!!!
To test a man's character, give him (Hoss) power.
Ravinsomniac

Post by Ravinsomniac »

My numbers are a little off. This is taken at G.M.T. Greenwich (or London) Time.
The count is reset every day, at Midnight. It may seem a bit morbid, until you see how many BIRTHS happen every day !

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/
rocketsteve

Post by rocketsteve »

Damocles had it easy... at least he could see the bloody sword!
rocketsteve

Post by rocketsteve »

Bloody typical, I've now had to cancel a Virgin Rocket flight I booked to the Sun, they've decided they need to take off at night as it'll be too hot during the day. :-[

No point in going as I'll not see anything in the dark!