North Korea.

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
rocketsteve

North Korea.

Post by rocketsteve »

I'm unsure if this is the right place and the right topic to post this but I feel a real need to speak out here [for myself] and say - I really do wish D.T would shut down that IDIOT in North Korea once and for all!

It's a shame that dick-dictator doesn't realise what a total waste of space he really is! :2up:

Are Russia and China waiting for DT to do the same, save them wasting expensive missiles I wonder?

Maybe I'm about to be... :smileabouttobebanned:

There we go, I can calm down again now :)
To test a man's character, give him (Hoss) power.
rocketsteve

Re: North Korea.

Post by rocketsteve »

In fact, now that I've started I wonder if DT would like to kick useless Teresa May out the way, come over here and sort out some of our Immigration problems etc... :usa:
To test a man's character, give him (Hoss) power.
mmaupin

Post by mmaupin »

I think Kim Jong-un should checkout the Friday titty pics.
Regards,

Mark

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

The Asian Population has a real F'd up sense of honor. Kim's ancestors have ALL had some kind of conflict with other nations. In his eyes he MUST also do the same to uphold his " Family's Honor". Sadly, he has chosen wrongly. He is of the opinion that all American leaders are Pussies like the last one we had in office. DT don't play those games and this moron may push too far and not live to regret it, Taking millions to the grave in the process.
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
AdvenJack
Location: Florida Between St. Pete & Weeki Wachee / Born in the Very Early 60's / Retired Jan. 2012

Post by AdvenJack »

I am 100% confident that Pres. TRUMP and Secretary Of Defence Mattis will use the U.S. military as necessary to keep the USA safe. On this subject, those two men think just like Prime Minister Netanyahu of ISREAL does about his country.
Jack :ridding:
Dip Shit 434

Post by Dip Shit 434 »

In my opinion, there will be only 2 scenarios, one we will deal with him on our terms, two we will deal with him after he makes his terms,,, neither will be a good outcome.

Darryl
Ravinsomniac

Post by Ravinsomniac »

I see that the Dough Boy just launched another large, expensive rocket yesterday. What gets me is that he is wasting all of this money on something that will only provoke his own Countries destruction, while he could have spent all of that money feeding its millions of poor and sick people throughout his land.
Orlando606VetteTrike

Post by Orlando606VetteTrike »

Ditto Darryl. :-(
2008 606 Corvette Trike
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

I fear that " Rocket man " is just crazy enough to push the button on us and if so we can all kiss our ass goodbye and so can he . ARMAGEDDON !
AdvenJack
Location: Florida Between St. Pete & Weeki Wachee / Born in the Very Early 60's / Retired Jan. 2012

Post by AdvenJack »

THESE SEALS AIN'T MAKE OF BRAWN ONLY !!!!!
When Jocko Willink‏, a former US Navy SEAL, author, and occasional Business Insider contributor, was asked on Twitter how he would handle the North Korean crisis, he gave an unexpected answer that just might work, according to an expert.

Willink's proposal didn't involve any covert special operation strikes, or military moves of any kind. Instead of a bombs, Willink suggested the US drop iPhones.

"Drop 25 million iPhones on them and put satellites over them with free wifi," tweeted Willink.

While the proposal itself is fantastical and a bit far fetched, Yun Sun, an expert on North Korea at the Stimson Center says the core concept could work.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/0 ... /23204435/
Jack :ridding: