tilting bikes

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
Imzz4

tilting bikes

Post by Imzz4 »

I like how the builder used Lego blocks for his test model !
I watched the video and it doesn't seem to show if the forks turn at all. They'd have to. I thought it was interesting . :usa: http://www.tiltingmotorworks.com/
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Re: tilting bikes

Post by CanuckHoss »

Imzz4 wrote:I like how the builder used Lego blocks for his test model !
I watched the video and it doesn't seem to show if the forks turn at all. They'd have to. I thought it was interesting . :usa: http://www.tiltingmotorworks.com/
I sent two of my guys, Josh my son and GM , and John my head Journeyman to Redmond , Washington a couple weeks ago for the Ural meeting. It worked out so they also took a day and visited , chatted and demo'd these units.

Both Josh and John were 100% impressed with the construction and the road tests...these guys have nailed the two wheels in front thing!!! John is very very skeptical when it comes to new stuff and the quality but when he got off the bike after the demo he shook the owners hand and congratulated him on an excellent product in all ways.

They are just getting off the ground with this product and the time to get in is now....
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Will this adapt to any Harley ?
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

hogv8 wrote:Will this adapt to any Harley ?
Certain models..not all also Goldwings...

I should have flown out to demo with them but something was happening that day..I am only an hour and a bit flying time away..
CanuckHoss

Imzz4

Post by Imzz4 »

I'd like to try one out since they both were so impressed. The owners could really be onto something that might appeal to large group of riders not wanting to 'trike " their own because of missing out on leaning in turns. I just noticed how they designed the brake rotors. Thats clever too !

I have some Legos here, and an Ultra Classic with a Baker 7 speed . I shouldn't even think about such a project or my wife will throw me out.
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Imzz4 wrote:I'd like to try one out since they both were so impressed. The owners could really be onto something that might appeal to large group of riders not wanting to 'trike " their own because of missing out on leaning in turns. I just noticed how they designed the brake rotors. Thats clever too !

I have some Legos here, and an Ultra Classic with a Baker 7 speed . I shouldn't even think about such a project or my wife will throw me out.
It is a serious option for us as they are looking aggressively for Dealers in Canada...depends on what they are wanting from dealers...time will tell.

My guys were actually giggly a couple days later when they were telling me about the Demo...it corners better with that front end than the stock configuration....lots of front end traction.....the back end washes out and you can have more SAFE fun according to them in corners.
CanuckHoss

Imzz4

Post by Imzz4 »

Ahh, Safe fun like 'drifting" through intersections ! What happens when you get off the bike that does't have the vertical locking setup,( or it fails)? Just leans way over until the stops are contacted? Probably looks funny sitting there flopped over.
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Imzz4 wrote:Ahh, Safe fun like 'drifting" through intersections ! What happens when you get off the bike that does't have the vertical locking setup,( or it fails)? Just leans way over until the stops are contacted? Probably looks funny sitting there flopped over.
I can't answer that question...I would just buy the one that holds itself.
CanuckHoss