Motorcycle Industry Headline news!!! WOW ...VICTORY GONE!!

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Motorcycle Industry Headline news!!! WOW ...VICTORY GONE!!

Post by CanuckHoss »

CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
502wingman

Re: Motorcycle Industry Headline news!!! WOW ...VICTORY GONE

Post by 502wingman »

Sad, but not surprising. Victory tried it for 18 Years and they had a great product but no image.
Indian on the other side has a great image, history, marketing and a great product. They sold more bikes in their third year on the market than Victory.
The booth of Indian was about triple the size than the Victory one last bikeweek. At the dealers Victory only stayed in the back of the showrooms behind all the Indians.
So business wise I guess it is a clear decision to concentrate on the tremendous successful Indians instead of Victory.
And yes; I love my Indian Chief. Great bike :D
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Re: Motorcycle Industry Headline news!!! WOW ...VICTORY GONE

Post by CanuckHoss »

502wingman wrote:Sad, but not surprising. Victory tried it for 18 Years and they had a great product but no image.
Indian on the other side has a great image, history, marketing and a great product. They sold more bikes in their third year on the market than Victory.
The booth of Indian was about triple the size than the Victory one last bikeweek. At the dealers Victory only stayed in the back of the showrooms behind all the Indians.
So business wise I guess it is a clear decision to concentrate on the tremendous successful Indians instead of Victory.
And yes; I love my Indian Chief. Great bike :D
Yes. those are my thoughts... Concentrate on one brand against HD instead of trying 2 brands. In the end Polaris will do very very well with Indian in my mind...but I am sad for Victory riders who just took a shot to the nuts on resale...
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham