Meeting Forum Buddies

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
roscobbc

Meeting Forum Buddies

Post by roscobbc »

:england:
Don't get on here too often - respect to you heavyweight guys and your 'sickles' !
So being on the UK's CCUK (Corvette Club) Nationals this weekend at Huntingdon and having a chat with a few guys we invited from the Lakeside HD Chapter this rather nice looking Chevy powered Boss Hoss turns up. As you can all imagine we don't see too many of these in the UK. After a few minutes I realised the rider was GordonBH !!! - it was good to see you matey - I was surprised how impressed the HD guys were with your ride

:yourock:

https://www.facebook.com/JonnyBensPhoto ... 4677774784
GordonBH

Re: Meeting Forum Buddies

Post by GordonBH »

Hi Ross,

It was great to meet up at last and it must have been confusing for the crowd as I rode in across the grass surrounded by 'Vette fans hearing an unmuffled SB 'Vette but turning to see a motorcycle instead of a C3!

Yes the Harley boys were also confused as to how that engine got in such 'relatively' sleek frame and how I got it off the sidestand let alone rode it. I must admit it is a talking point. But it's practical too as I proved riding 1,700 miles in a week rain or shine - the former East Germany and back.

Hope to catch up again.
Gordon from England