USA,DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS US

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
ventury

USA,DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS US

Post by ventury »

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

This is what the nobama voters in the US voted for.
petitemoose

Re: USA,DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS US

Post by petitemoose »

This has been going on for decades here in the States and nobody seems to recognize it. Here in Florida we had to literally vote to have English recognized as the primary spoken language. More rediculousness than necessary!
This country had better wake up and wake up fast. More importantly , when they do wake up ... is to DO something about it!
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

:what_he_said: :iagree:
phpBB [video]
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Don't get me started....one fucking minority (the same one all the time) gets offended at something and we bend over backwards for them...sick of it!!!
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
ventury

Post by ventury »

Laura and I had been riding back up through France to the Euro tunnel as we have done for many a year
The sight of Refugees wandering along the roads making their way to the Tunnel to the UK was a common sight
BUT this sight has changed ,,,,,,,gone are the weary,hungry ,fleeing ,desperate folk of all ages carrying all they have,That was a sad sight and deserves humanitarian help
NOW,,,,
The people wandering through france to the tunnel are,,,Males between 20 and 40 yrs old,,,very well fed , marching or at a trot,they are well dressed for the climate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,these are not fleeing from a war torn country,or fleeing for their lives in any way.Some stop to pray to Mecca.This is an organised assalt as threatened by the Taliban/isis a few years ago to "detroy a country from within"
Leftism politics has let this happen here in the UK

Hence me saying to you Americans (And Canadians ,,apologies Barry) please learn from are mistake as its to late here,they are in Government
Iam now a minority here

Laura pack your bags we are moving to Texas

ride safe bros

BELOW IS A CAPTION FRON TODAYS UK NEWSPAPER

Police banned from wearing Union Jack patch in tribute to PC David Phillips who was killed in line of duty in case it causes 'offence'
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Trying to get the point across to some of my friends here...they just don't get it until they have a knife to their throat.... I could give a shit less if I offend someone who worships Allah....in my Country do as we do...and I won't go your country and try to change shit...like that would ever happen in a Muslim Country...I would last 2 minutes!!
CanuckHoss

randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

:what_he_said: :iagree: Again!!
phpBB [video]
502wingman

Post by 502wingman »

It is even worse in this country. Some 275000 running us over in the last two month. No end in sight and they talk about over million just for this year.
And as John said: most of them are well fed, have smart phones and are well dressed. And as soon they have settled they will bring the rest of the family...... :2up:
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany
ventury

Post by ventury »

I have two German sisters,also Andrease is saying German house owners are being told to sale their houses back ,so houses can be offered to Immigrants
These so called Immigrants are Muslim foot soldiers

The Germans will not stand for it,,,,sadly its to late here in the UK

ride safe bros
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Ventury....you have hope Dude......Prince Charles..

http://conservativetribune.com/prince-charles-radical/

But in the USA...WTF...Seattle will give interest free home loans to Muslims...HOLY!!

http://conservativetribune.com/prince-charles-radical/
CanuckHoss

ventury

Post by ventury »

Barry,,,,we truly hope so.The fear is this is just "lip service" on a subject he should be active on .He is the leader of our Faith,he is the head of the Christian church.He was silent for to long

Closing the door after the horse has bolted comes to mind.Here in the UK we are seriously at threat with a Muslim run country,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I use to dismiss a civil uprising here but now iam wishfull
John
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

ventury wrote:Barry,,,,we truly hope so.The fear is this is just "lip service" on a subject he should be active on .He is the leader of our Faith,he is the head of the Christian church.He was silent for to long

Closing the door after the horse has bolted comes to mind.Here in the UK we are seriously at threat with a Muslim run country,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I use to dismiss a civil uprising here but now iam wishfull
John
Our hope for you John....

We are watching the Canadian election results here tonite and it does not look good for the average Canadian...we may be electing another Trudeau...his father fucked the country quite a few years ago and now the rich son is going to get a shot at it...he is against Western Canada as his father was....he is very lax with the Muslims....SOAB I never thought this would happen.
CanuckHoss