Cruise videos

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
zyoung

Cruise videos

Post by zyoung »

Just in case anyone is interested in watching these, I thought I'd share. I must say, if your going to do a cruise and want everything to be perfect, go on a Disney Cruise. While on the cruise, if at anytime your not walking around with a smile on your face, your doing something wrong. :ten:

Video of Fireworks from the boat, they had a "Pirate Party" since we were in the Caribbean, everyone dressed as a Pirate and a great time was had by all. It should be noted that these fireworks are environmentally safe for the fish. All of the "waste" from the shells can be eaten.

phpBB [video]

After the fireworks at 10:45 pm, what would you expect?? A buffet fit for kings, and a dance party that blows any night club in Daytona out of the water!

phpBB [video]

Would I go back? HELL YES. I plan on taking Gina very soon. You would think since its a Disney Cruise, that it would be overwhelmed with Children running around screaming, but not at all. All very well behaved. There is an adult area, 18 + only. Pool, bar, very very well thought out. 4 or 5 Adult clubs within the boat, free childcare and a spa. Did they forget anything? Not that I can think of. Just thought I'd share.

-Zach
"If it is to be, it is up to me." - Noel Mast