Fucking Stupid Laws

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Fucking Stupid Laws

Post by CanuckHoss »

This past week in Alberta , Calgary specifically the law makers decided that there needed to be a Tobogganing ban on certain hills to stop people from having fun...ooops..I mean to protect people from having fun...I was floored!!! What is next? Stopping street hockey where most kids actually learn their hockey skills?

Thankfully the comedians have grabbed this stupidity and ran with it as demonstrated in this routine in the video.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/01/22 ... 1421948102
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
V-MAN

Re: Fucking Stupid Laws

Post by V-MAN »

Barry -

That proves stupidity doesn't stop at the border! We have our own jackass' here brother :( so I can relate. I think all politicians across the globe are much smarter then the rest of us mere mortals ... they always know whats best eh?

Don
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

I hate to point fingers but as long as the courts allow attorneys to bring in nonsense law suits then we will keep getting these stupid laws!!! We all need to start taking personal responsibility for ourselves and quit trying to put blame elsewhere. Maybe then these laws will stop.

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Iron Maiden wrote:I hate to point fingers but as long as the courts allow attorneys to bring in nonsense law suits then we will keep getting these stupid laws!!! We all need to start taking personal responsibility for ourselves and quit trying to put blame elsewhere. Maybe then these laws will stop.
Here is an additional goofy piece about this. Someone in Winnipeg, Manitoba I believe was tobogganing on a hill that HAD signs saying that tobogganing was NOT allowed...hurt themselves and then sued the city...Guess what?? they won!! So what good are stupid signs for stupid rules anyways?? the world is just so full of stupid people....and...they are BREEDING!! :frustrated: :frustrated:
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

:what_he_said:

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Politicians are simply protecting their Income. As long as Stupid people are protected from themselves, they will continue to breed and keep them in office.
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...