Funny Shit ...

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
V-MAN

Funny Shit ...

Post by V-MAN »

When I saw this video I couldn't stop laughing ... enjoy!

http://youtu.be/6jgjk3DsN7c

This past winter I bought a WR450F (100% dirtbike). I got tired of chasing these 250-400cc dirt bikes through the trails in WV with my 1,000 pound GSA. I decided to convert the off road vehicle title to a regular motorcycle title. Well 37 pages of govt BS regulations and an enhanced inspection my WR is now street legal with title and registration ...

This video got me thinking that I am glad I always carry ... not only for self defence of the two legged asses but also the four legged kind too! If I find this ram or he finds me on a trail someplace, I know what I'll be having for dinner - lamb chops!!!!
:popcorn:

IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

Wild Bill

Re: Funny Shit ...

Post by Wild Bill »

Gotta love the Ram-Cam!!!! :funnyshit:
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

That is one determined soab! Nice addition to the stable! Have you had it out on the trails to see how it does against the other guys?

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

V8Bikers wrote:That is one determined soab! Nice addition to the stable! Have you had it out on the trails to see how it does against the other guys?

Bill -

I've had it in some local dirt and local creeks but nothing like WV last year. The guys I rode with know I have a new woods weapon but have no idea what it is or how nasty it is!!! It should do better then hold it's own as long as I don't break something ... on me not the bike (it's pretty rugged and I'm pretty broken)! With the trial tires I chose it should do very good in everything but DEEP mud and DEEP sand.

I hope to get down to WV soon but I have someplace a little furthur south that's been calling out ... When I get to WV I will bring the gopro and try to get some video, it should be worth a laugh or two!!
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING