Trailer rentals?

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Trailer rentals?

Post by V8Bikers »

Just curious if anyone has motorcycle trailer rentals in your area? Here in central FL, I did an extensive search and have found NOTHING :banghead: Looking for something to fit the bike and trike so uhaul trailers and the like are out. Thought about renting a regular U-haul box truck but then have no tie down points on the inside and I'm sure they would not apprieciate me drilling holes in their floor.

I can rent a F 150 regular cab pickup for 1 week for $350 and 750 included miles and a hitch so that part is no problem. What I am trying to accomplish is a way to attend some of the various rallies without commiting to a truck/trailer purchase. The trailer, at least, would see very little use outside of towing the cycles.

Obviously, I could have them shipped but have had several bad experiences in the past and would rather not use that option. Plus, you are at the mercy of their schedules, breakdowns, and other unforseen circomstances. Any opinions?

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard