G2R's RIP Shell

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
V-MAN

G2R's RIP Shell

Post by V-MAN »

This looks NASTY ...

http://g2rip.com/technical

Be sure to check out the videos posted on their site! I haven't been able to find a price anywhere but I expect them to be very expensive. The copper bullet is actually CNC'd! The 9mm is out now and they plan to introduce 357sig, 40acp, 380 and shotgun in future ... that is if our govt doesn't squash them :anvil: and make it LEO only.
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

petitemoose

Re: G2R's RIP Shell

Post by petitemoose »

The only way to find out a retail price is to call their Dist in Arkansas. I am getting the feeling that they do not want to ship :( I hope I am wrong!
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

These remind me of the Black Tallon bullet .
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

petitemoose wrote:The only way to find out a retail price is to call their Dist in Arkansas. I am getting the feeling that they do not want to ship :( I hope I am wrong!
If you find anything out let us know Moose! I do have a couple 9's but I'd really like to see the 380 released for my wife's carry piece.

hogv8 wrote:These remind me of the Black Tallon bullet .
Yep me too, and they were on the market for what maybe 3 or 4 years? All the crying from the anti's killed a very effective round!
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING