Hottest Spice E V E R

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
petitemoose

Hottest Spice E V E R

Post by petitemoose »

OK so I know this is WAAAAAAAYYY off topic from Motorcycles but ... who cares.

I like food and to me what makes food better is spice. Lots of spice! Jalapenos to me are like eating bell peppers to most people. Every once in a while, I will find one that makes my nose run but not very often.

One of the favorite Breakfast items the wife will make me is Huevos Rancheros ala Larry. Named after the guy I got the recipe from. It's easy and spicy ... Fry a corn tort or two and that is your base. On top of that goes the three over medium eggs topped with the sauce. To make the sauce, you take a small can of tomato paste and put it in a saute pan then add a 1/2 chopped onion, fresh Jalapeno (chopped) and a fresh Habanero (also chopped). Saute them together until the onions are clear then you mix in a handful of grated Dry Jack Cheese, sprinkle with a little Garlic salt and some cayenne pepper. Pour over the eggs, add a side of thick sliced Bacon and breakfast is served :) On frisky days, she will leave out the Jalapeno and use two Habs. usually Breakfast will get the nose running a little but nothing serious.

This afternoon I received something that made me perk up a little. I went online to ebay and found an online store that advertised smoked Bhut Jolokia ( Ghost Pepper ) powder. They call it " Black Skull" I opened the plastic bottle, wiped some of the powder off the lid and placed it on my tongue. For the few grains I managed to get into my mouth, it put off some impressive heat along with a very nice smokey flavor and I look forward to using it for daily eating.

Then I screwed up ... I also ordered a small 15 ml bottle of their "Wicked Nightmare". Having respect for the label that states the heat index ( Scovile Units ) is 2,000,000, I decided to proceed with caution. Just so you know... Jalapeno's average around 3,500. I Mixed one drop from the eyedropper into a small bowl of rice and beans and #@&%* ME!! The sweating stopped after the 15th or 16th bite but the slow constant burn lasted for 20 minutes after I was done eating. My nose is clear as a bell and I suspect the nasal passages will not clog for quite some time!

SO ... if you are looking for something to add some spice to your meals OR you want to punish somebody that can't handle spicy foods and watch them lose their minds for a half an hour ... go to Ebay and search for "Wicked Tickle"
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Re: Hottest Spice E V E R

Post by V8Bikers »

Good find! I am not into spicy food at all but the wife is - although not sure to this level. Recipe sounds good too. I'll have to try it with my upper limit, the Bell peppers. :D

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard