Legalizing Pot in Colorado

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
Ravinsomniac

Legalizing Pot in Colorado

Post by Ravinsomniac »

I've been reading about many small businesses getting geared up for Pot sales after the 1st of the year. It's hard to believe they've actually gone ahead and did it, after all these decades of everyone saying it will only lead to harder and more lethal drugs. What's next, Legalized Murder? It's okay to kill someone, but only if they really, REALLY piss you off...
:whack:
V-MAN

Re: Legalizing Pot in Colorado

Post by V-MAN »

Ravinsomniac wrote:I've been reading about many small businesses getting geared up for Pot sales after the 1st of the year. It's hard to believe they've actually gone ahead and did it, after all these decades of everyone saying it will only lead to harder and more lethal drugs. What's next, Legalized Murder? It's okay to kill someone, but only if they really, REALLY piss you off...
:whack:

NO COMMENT (public forum and all)

If we cross paths in Daytona we'll talk ...
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

Ravinsomniac

Post by Ravinsomniac »

[quote="V-MAN [/quote]
[/quote]

Hey, that's why I moved over to this site, so I don't have to worry about hurting any tree huggers feelings.
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

Ravinsomniac wrote:[quote="V-MAN
[/quote]

Hey, that's why I moved over to this site, so I don't have to worry about hurting any tree huggers feelings.[/quote]

Not a tree hugger, not worried about hurting anybody's feelings either ... my concern is more our govt crawling up my ass for making a public statement! Once you hit enter whatever you wrote can NEVER be taken back, it will always be on a server somewhere :whack:
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

:hmmmm: Good question and good responses so far. I am on the fence (again). :? If smoking marajuana can help in medical situations then I am all for that but the next question is how to regulate it. There are too many people out there that abuse situations like this that ruin it for the people that truly need it. Another question would be where can the patients smoke it? This second hand smoke will also get anyone around them high if not at least buzzed. :dunno: I guess we have to start somewhere so let's see how Colorado handles it and go from there.

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

When rumours of it surfaced in Canada that it would be legal in Washington it was revealed that if the US Customs Border guard thought a Canadian might be crossing from British Columbia to Washington to smoke weed, they could and more than likely would stop you from entry into the US. If you are dumb enough to profess to what you are going to do then they definitely would turn you around. Potentially every bearded motorcyclist could be turned back at the border for "suspecting" you might be crossing to partake.

Even though it is legal in Washington state the US Customs Border guards are Federal agents and it is still illegal Federally to smoke weed.
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
Ravinsomniac

Post by Ravinsomniac »

CanuckHoss wrote: it is still illegal Federally to smoke weed.
Uh, it is also illegal to drive a car or ride a motorcycle faster than the posted speed limit.
I'm glad that no one on this site breaks the law and rides at even one mile an hour over the posted limit !!
:hmmmm:
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

10 things to know about Colorado pot use:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/28/us/10-thi ... ?hpt=hp_t1

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
Ravinsomniac

Post by Ravinsomniac »

V8Bikers wrote:10 things to know about Colorado pot use:
Great article !
It mentioned several of the pot stores would be in Denver and at the end of the article, it also mentioned "let the jokes begin".
So, how about changing the name of the Broncos field from Mile High Stadium to Always High Stadium !

:rofl:

( you heard it here first ! )
Ravinsomniac

Post by Ravinsomniac »

NEWS FLASH

An Alaskan polar bear who was high from eating over a dozen pot plants, got the munchies and ate a visiting Columbian Drug Lord tourist.
More news at eleven...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/gov ... is-summer/
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

FUNNY- it's illegal to drink alcohol in some parts of Alaska but it will soon be legal to smoke pot!! :dizzy: