Ricky (Redtro)

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Ricky (Redtro)

Post by V8Bikers »

I know it may be difficult to see the V8 Chopper in this photo :monkeyup: But, does anyone know what happened to Ricky? Did he sell the bike, get another V8, different make or get out of riding? Have not seen him posting in a long time and was curious.
Attachments
Rickys bike.jpg

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
roadpop1

Re: Ricky (Redtro)

Post by roadpop1 »

Bill..
Stan had Ricky's bike for sale at Bike Week 2012 and sold it to a guy in Tampa I believe..I've since seen it for sale a couple of times on Ebay..Ricky I believe was taking sometime away from motorcycles
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Maybe his last accident has something to do with it . Don't know the details but seems like he posted it on the other site a while back .
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

Ricky is doing good, saw him and had dinner a couple times while I was down in October. He is a land surveyor and was doing a couple jobs in the Daytona area. He was in town the week after Octoberfest. Ricky did sell his Chopper last year with Stan's help. He doesn't have a bike right now but I know he misses riding ... right now he is very busy with his business. At one time (when he first sold the Chopper) I know he was looking for a bike that would be more comfortable for Melba and better suited for touring. He was considering the K1600 line and also the GL1800.
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING