Am I dead or Alive ????

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Am I dead or Alive ????

Post by V8Bikers »

I just received this e-mail with the subject line "Are you Dead or Alive" - this is the best e-mail scam letter ever - LOL!!! Can't believe there are people that fall for this.....

"CHINA CITIC BANK
TELEX TRANSFER SECTION,
ASIA PACIFIC.

TRANSFER OF US.D $5.5 MILLION TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

Dear beneficiary

We are writhing to know if it's true that you are DEAD? Because we received a notification from one MR. GERSHON SHAPIRO of USA stating that you are DEAD and that you have giving him the right to claim your funds.

He stated you died on a CAR accident. He has been calling us regarding this issue, but we cannot proceed with him until we confirm this by hearing from you on or before 7days.

Be informed that we have made all arrangements for you to receive and confirm your funds without anymore stress, and without any further delays.

All we need to confirm now is to know if you are DEAD Or still Alive.Because this MAN'S message brought shock to our minds. And we just can't proceed with him until we confirm if this is a reality OR not and you reconfirm to us with the below information.

1.Your Full Names:
2.Your Cell Phone Number:
3.Age:
4.Sex:
5.Occupation
6.Your Address:
7.Your Bank Details:

But if we did not hear from you after 7days, then we say:MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE" YOUR JOY AND SUCCESS REMAINS OUR GOAL.

May the peace of the Lord be with you wherever you may be now.

Your Faithfully,

Morris Hong"

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Re: Am I dead or Alive ????

Post by Carl La Fong »

In spite of the absurdity, there will be people who fall for it
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
Ric

Post by Ric »

I used to get Nigerian Scams very similar to this in my email quite often.

"Keep the magic alive!" He said.

Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, Canada
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

There has been an increase of these e-mails in the last few days. Our personal e-mail has been getting 2-3 a day in the spam folder. I can't believe some people fall for it but it just takes one. :dizzy:

Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

I get two or three a month, not too many. However, in spite of never having purchased a ticket, I have won The European Lottery five or six times. I'm just letting the money ride until I have enough to assume ultimate power.
The La Fong Regime will be a benevolent dictatorship.
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

I got 6 yesterday alone saying I have paid out £££Thousands to 6 different people from my Barclays Bank account - the only problem is I don't bank with them. ;)

I guess I won't need to click on the pathetically papered over fake link to 'Barclays' and give them all my security details - PHEW!

I send them all with the 'hidden' code and real email addresses and links to the banks' phishing departments - I hope they track them all down.
Gordon from England
Ravinsomniac

Post by Ravinsomniac »

I have been the victim of a very serious scam for a long time. Over a year ago, on Sunday morning while my Wife was at church, two beautiful girls who looked like Playboy models, around 25 years old knocked at my front door. They said they were carpet cleaners and would clean every carpet in my home for ten dollars. I thought it was a great price so I let them enter and I paid them. All of a sudden one of them locked my front door and they attacked me, taking off all my clothes and raping me over and over for more than an hour, and then they left. This terrible scam has been happening to me each and every Sunday morning for over a year and not once have they cleaned any of the carpets in my home as they promised !!
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Those Bitches!! I will pm you my address :mrgreen:

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard