ObamaScare

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
Ravinsomniac

ObamaScare

Post by Ravinsomniac »

The other V8 site won't let me post political stuff, so here goes...
I heard on the news this morning that over 27 million people have visited the Obamacare web site, but less than 100,000 have actually signed up. How about you? Are you going to wait until it's mandatory? I find it hard to believe that the Government will "force" everyone into it, even if you are totally against the pricing structure. For the first time, I had to recently use our "discount" insurance company that my Wife and I have had for several years, because she injured her arm. The were several "fine print" items that we were not aware of, and her broken wrist ended up costing us way more than we expected. I wonder if Obamacare would have been any better?
:dunno:
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Re: ObamaScare

Post by Iron Maiden »

I currently have insurance through my employer. I have a feeling more and more companies will be dropping their insurance plans, forcing employees to sign up for obamacare. For now I am riding the "wave" hoping for some changes in the meantime.

V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Ravinsomniac, glad to see you posting! I think a lot of people still do not really understand many details of the program, (myself included) just what is fed to us through the media. I think many people will wait until it is absolutely necessary that they sign or they go without insurance. I do like the rule that they cannot refuse you for pre existing conditions.

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

I'm a geezer on Medicare I go to the VA for all of my medical needs.
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Do not have first hand knowledge so take this with a grain of salt. From what I have heard from the wife's co-workers ( she works for an Auto and Liability Insurance Company ) the rates for Obamacare will drive the rest of the rates exceedingly high. To the point where the middle class person cannot afford it. They will then have no choice but to use Obamacare for themselves ...

Why in God's green earth would you want to depend on the Government for healthcare is beyond me. You want to lower health care costs ... start eliminating Lawyers.
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

The Canadians seem to love it .
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

When they have serious problems, they jump across
the line and end up at Mayo or Cleveland Clinic so I
have heard.

Geez
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

If the government has anything to do with it you can count on it being a disaster for anybody that works and good for anybody that doesn't.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

hogv8 wrote:The Canadians seem to love it .

I hear the exact opposite ...
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
Ravinsomniac

Post by Ravinsomniac »

petitemoose wrote:
hogv8 wrote:The Canadians seem to love it .

I hear the exact opposite ...
Like in the movie, Superman, when Lex Luthor told Miss Testamocker while they were in the balloon, "North, Miss Testamocker, North !"
It only seems natural, Mexicans move North into America to get away from repression, as Americans will move North into Canada for the same reason !
:catfight:
Clint44

Post by Clint44 »

If you think health care is expensive now,just wait till it's free.

Name one thing the US government has ever done efficiently.
You can't.
Clint & Sherry
2006 Boss Hoss 57 trike (sold)
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

Clint the one good thing government did recently was close down. Nobody would have even noticed if it weren't for the media. The parks would have also been fine except a few remaining government workers wouldn't let the vets or private citizens in.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada