Friend down,,,

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
Dip Shit 434

Friend down,,,

Post by Dip Shit 434 »

At work here in Korea as usual, on tuesday i got info that a friend from home was involved in a motorcycle accident. He was going for a ride to McCallen Tx with a brother for wind therapy as we all enjoy. About 15 miles from home a Dodge truck pulled out in front of them and his Bro & best friend Kane, Richard Alaniz, passed away on site. My friend Romeo Trevino made it thru and has a broken femur, broken collar bone and head injuries of which he just went thru surgery and is recovering in pain as we can expect. If you can provide prayer assistance for Romeo it will help, as he is married and father of two and a man who takes care of his family. He has posted pictures in the hospital bed and is heading in the right direction, good attitude, heads up, eyes up, hands up, but in pain as expected but alive, but he is a beast. He is always posting when he goes and works out, he says now in Beast mode. Any prayer assistance is appreciated as the man was with him on Tuesday and helped him thru this but took his best friend away, He can use prayers requests from all.

Darryl
Last edited by Dip Shit 434 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elvis

Re: Friend down,,,

Post by Elvis »

Sorry to hear that Darryl, Prayers sent.
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Been there done that - was t-boned on my bike 6.5 years ago. I know what he is going through as far as healing and rehab from the broken bones but I cannot imagine the pain from loosing a brother and friend. Please keep us posted on his progress.

Dip Shit 434

Post by Dip Shit 434 »

Thanks for the replies and prayers guys. he is doing better but the reality is setting in of recovery time and brother's passing.

Darryl
Puff

Post by Puff »

Saying prayers for Romeo,
and all the others as well.
Bill Van Sant