Things that piss you off !!

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Things that piss you off !!

Post by V8Bikers »

There a lot of things that fry my ass and I'm sure most of you as well. I would like to hear your opinions and rants :banghead: I'll start off with this video. I am really disgusted at the way some parents don't give a shit about other people when it comes to their kids. They couldn't take him to the car??? (assuming they went there in a vehicle)

http://videos.huffingtonpost.com/woman- ... -517780583

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Re: Things that piss you off !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

I know I don't want to see or smell baby shit especially at an eating establishment!!! I am sure she could have found somewhere else besides a table within the restaurant. Here is another one for you. How about when parents put their kids on top of counters and tables after they have been walking around on the floor?? !!! :dizzy:

Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

At least half of the kids out there need a good spanking. AHD my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's what pisses me off.............today.
The fact that we as Americans are almost unable to purchase a quality product. Everything is Chinese shit. The pricks in charge blame us. They say we demand inexpensive goods, so they have no choice. Bullshit!!!!!!! They started it by offering cheaper stuff and by being greed driven. All we ever wanted was a good product at a fair price. Now all we have is Harbor Freight and Walmart junk. I bought a pair of shoes at Wally World. I just wanted a pair to knock around in. No running or unusual use was intended. In 3 months they were in the trash, completely shot. Craftsman tools are being made in China. Carhartt clothing, Red Wing Boots, Stanley tools, ViceGrips, it goes on and on and on and on. The greedy bastards are selling MY country, piece by piece to the enemy. We are all worried about raghead extremists, but it is the Chinese that we will, eventually, bow down to after they buy the last remaining company in America. But, hey, we'll all have jobs, working for the masters for room and board.
I won't rant about our worthless, lying, scheming, craven coward that is sitting in MY White House, apologizing to the world, bowing to foreign leaders and sending MY country down the toilet. A "man" who was elected based on the color of his skin, not the strength of his character
That would be political and probably offensive to some whiny liberals
LaFong Out
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

There are too many things that piss me off! Not enough time to write them all here and I'm afraid it may take up all your allowed bandwidth ...
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Don, called the hosting company and they confirmed there is plenty of BW available. Lets hear it!!

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
sharp1

Post by sharp1 »

assholes!