3D printing

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
V8Bikers
Site Admin

3D printing

Post by V8Bikers »

This 3D technology is incredible! Who thinks of this shit??? Amazing what they can do!

phpBB [video]

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
Grizzly

Re: 3D printing

Post by Grizzly »

Wow!!!!
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

This may seem like an interesting concept and a fun novelty, but I believe he was prophetic when he said, "This changes everything." In a few short years, I think 3-D printers are going to, radically, change the way we buy many of our consumer goods. Instead of going to Wally World and buying some crappy Chinese doodad, we will buy a program, on line and print out a soup ladle, a toy for the kid, a new knob for the oven and so on. As the technology improves and the price comes down, the possibilities will become endless. As new materials are developed, more things will be just a push of a button away. Going to a nice restaurant with Wifey, but you spilled gravy on your only tie? Print a new one.
I think it's pretty exiting stuff
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

I saw one of the CSI shows that had a 3d printer involved ... somebody printed a gun and bullets, killed multiple people with no ballistics. I forget how they figured it out and caught the killer??? I had no idea how close to real life that story could be ... WOW
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

The news latched onto that episode and is trying to cause panic associated with it. The technology involved with this is wonderfully exciting but I do not see joe boxer going to walmart and buying one to print out a gun to end his mother in laws misery. First it is cost prohibitive and second, creating a ballistically sound barrel from plastic would be tricky at best ...
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...