Question for those with trikes

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Question for those with trikes

Post by V8Bikers »

Let me preface this by saying that there are some beautiful V8 trikes out there (wife has a v8chopper one - love it!),
but wanted to inquire as to your decision for a trike, medical, personal preference, an addition to a two wheeler, etc?
In my wifes case, she was in a motorcycle accident that injured her left leg so she does not have the strength and
flexibility to safely operate a bike.

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
SQ4MN

Re: Question for those with trikes

Post by SQ4MN »

I got my trike as part of a trade. I had every intention of selling it. I rode the damn thing and its so fucking much fun that I decided to keep it. Since I'm still blessed with good health the only reason I keep the trike is because its fun, actually the same reason for having bikes. At this stage of my life if I could only have one it would be a bike. Lucky for me thats not the case. I got a different V8 bike for every mood I'm in. If I make it through the rest of lifes hurdles the time will eventually come when I don't got the strength or balance or some other fucked up problem and I'll still be able to stretch a few more years of thrills and wind in my face with the trike. If you have the room and can afford it I would say get a trike and keep your bike, just more ways to have fun. I figure its costing me thirty to forty grand to keep my trike, I'm part Jewish so that means they really gotta be fun for me not to want to cash in.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada