Diesel VS Gas = great video

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Diesel VS Gas = great video

Post by V8Bikers »

phpBB [video]

:goodjob:

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
hogv8

Re: Diesel VS Gas = great video

Post by hogv8 »

If that was my truck that's one Dodge owner that would be taken to the hospital .Truck pulls are fun but that's way too much fun .

Jack
HogV8
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

That was rediculous. I agree that the Dodge owner ( while he did "make his point" ) would not have a full set of teeth the following day AND would be buying a set of new tires that now have flat spots.
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
ElsV8

Post by ElsV8 »

As I grow older, my sense of humor is becoming more warped :dizzy: . For whatever reason, I thought that was some :funnyshit: . I am a Chevy Silverado driver by the way so it wasn't a Dodge vs Chevy thang that amused me.

I recently viewed a You Tube video out of Portugal or the Azores where idiots were letting bulls chase them and they got their asses stomped pretty convincingly :anvil: . Some pretty seriously it appeared. I was laughing and rooting for the ;bullshit: the whole time. Kind of fun watching :asshat: s get what they deserve.

Els

.................... "Too Much Of A Good Thing Is Not Enough"

... Image
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

I personally saw a similar truck pull between Ford and a Chevy , both 4X4's outside a redneck bar one night in the boondocks when I was on a deer hunting trip . The Ford pulled this Chevy down the road , around a corner and whipped the Chevy into a telephone pole . Needless to say the Chevy owner jumped out of his truck and opened up a can of kick-ass on the Ford owner . I'm not sure which in the crowd cheered loudest , the Ford group because he won or the Chevy group because of the ass kicking but it was sure fun to watch .