Eagle is Moving!!!!!!

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
Butterfly

Eagle is Moving!!!!!!

Post by Butterfly »

It has been a few crazy weeks around here! Eagle job contract was up last Friday and we thought he would be out of work. Well, Eagle has been offered a really good job in El Paso, TX. We have been so busy getting our duck in a row, getting loose ends tied up and packing. He has to be there on the 17th of Oct. He is moving there but, I am going to stay on here in Alabama for a while. My mother is here and she is not in good health. I will be doing a lot of traveling in the next year. I am going out with him to get a place and get it set up for him then rent a car and drive back. I will try to be here more, but with my work load it may be a while. :o
Butterfly
Dip Shit 434

Re: Eagle is Moving!!!!!!

Post by Dip Shit 434 »

Good luck with the Move,, El Paso is a long damn way out west on I-10. Be safe. So ya taking the Hoss to El Paso?

Darryl
Elvis

Post by Elvis »

Hey Bfly, long time.
Good news about having a job, sucks about the moving, and dual homes, and your Mom. But you guys are tuff, and will make this work.
Good luck, and drive safe.
Puff

Post by Puff »

Eagle and Kamama,

Keep us posted on everything.
It is good to be employed.
Take good care of your Mom.

Bill
Bill Van Sant

Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

We have now landed in El Paso, Tx. Got a house and moved in on Oct 22. Housing is tricky around here, but we got a really good place. Eagle is settling in at his new job. We have found out that he has to go back to Ft. Rucker (Home) for some extra training, so I will be staying on till the end of Nov then going back with him. I have posted pics of the house on my FB (Maria Carnahan). If any would like to see them just contact me. I like it out here and hope to spend a lot of time this way. Mama is doing good and even talking about coming out here. Now I just have to figure out the best way for her to travel. Thinking about a motor home rental.
Butterfly