I was a proud biker

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
KrautV8

I was a proud biker

Post by KrautV8 »

I was a proud biker........

I was manly, fearless, wild and I was free and I had long hair.

My wife followed to met me, not vice versa. No matter where I went, she was already there. It is now twelve years ago. At that time I was a confirmed die hard biker, wearing only black sweat-shirts, frayed jeans and biker boots, and I wore long hair.

Of course, I also had an outfit for special occasions. Then I wore a black sweat-shirt, frayed jeans and white sneakers.

Housework was an evil, which I avoided whenever it was possible.

But I liked myself and my life. And she met me like this and loved my for that reasons.
"You are my dream man. You're so manly, so bold, so wild and so free."

With freedom, it was soon over, we decided to get married. Why not, I was daring manly, almost free and I had long hair.

But only up to the wedding. Shortly before I heard her say: "You could at least go to the hairdresser, my parents will come to the wedding."

Hours, endless tears and days later I gave in and let me miss a fashionable short hair, because ultimately I loved it, and what the fuck, I was still manly reckless, almost free, and had a nice hairdress. And I was soooo sweet.

"Honey, I love you just as you are," she breathed.
Life was fine, although it was a bit cold on the head. It followed weeks of peaceful togetherness, until my wife one day with a big bag under his arm, stood before me. She got a shirt, a Pollunder and a new pair of trousers out and said, "Try that, please at times." Days, weeks, months and more endless tears I gave in, and wore shirts, Pollunder and fabric pants. This was followed by black shoes, jackets, ties and designer gowns. But I was manly, wild and had short hair.

Then came the biggest battle. The struggle for motorcycle.
However, he did not take very long, because in the black suit, leather shoes and tie it can not fight very well. . But what the hell, I was manly, almost free, I drove a mini van, and I had a nice haircut.

As the years went by many battles followed that I lost all in a sea of tears. I washed clothes and dishes, went shopping, pressed my trousers, heared Hits by heart, drinking lovely red wine and went for a walk on Sundays.

What the hell, I thought I was a sissy, caught, felt like shit and my hair was dressed well.

One fine day my wife was standing with packed suitcases in front of me and said,
"I leave you."
Completely surprised, I asked her why.
"I love you no more, you have changed so much. You're not the man I once met."

I recently met her again. Her "New" is a long-haired die hard biker with tattoos and ripped jeans who looked at me with pity......

502wingman

Re: I was a proud biker

Post by 502wingman »

cant wait to see you in a suit with a tie and your nails polished :D :D :D
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany
Swiss V8

Post by Swiss V8 »

At what stage of this transformation are you at the moment? :mrgreen:
Martin

BHRA President Europe
Redtro

Post by Redtro »

Swiss V8 wrote:At what stage of this transformation are you at the moment? :mrgreen:
LOL...I had the same question!! :lol:
sled350

Post by sled350 »

To be a happy guy you have to know how to throw a good curve ball from time to time :roll:
KrautV8

Post by KrautV8 »

Swiss V8 wrote:At what stage of this transformation are you at the moment? :mrgreen:
Well, I'm wild and still have my motorcycle -but married and the fucking hair fell off, so I got a decent haircut in the meanwhile...hahahahahaha....I think I'm at stage number one....aaaahhhh...maybe two. :lol:

Olaf
Attachments
Photo-01321.jpg
KrautV8

Post by KrautV8 »

W1LDMAN wrote:Loaf, I keep reading your post and thinking huh? what? Hahaha. Anyway, saw this and Pammy and me both had a good laugh and think of our buddy. WM
WM,
we too think of you both often and hope to meet you again as soon as possible. Let me see....the first time we met was in Phoenix at the Arizona bike week years ago when we came over the pond, the next time was in Pullman City when you came over the pond....so it seems to be my turn now, right? Whenever we can make it to the Colorado area, we will LOUDLY enter Ariba and will bring Whiskey and stay for a night or two. I promise, brother!

Your friend Olaf (lot's of head now..hahahaha)