The Greatest Christmas Gift a child could ever get.

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
carburetormike

The Greatest Christmas Gift a child could ever get.

Post by carburetormike »

Hi All, Wouldn't it be great to give every child this gift by next year.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... total=1944 0&start=0&num=10&so=1&type=search&plindex=2
AR

Re: The Greatest Christmas Gift a child could ever get.

Post by AR »

even better Mike...how about dad didnt have to go away in the first place?
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

Hi Rob, I to, Now wish, "THAT", to be the case. But as we all know "IT'S NOT." The boy and his father will get over their lost time apart. I just hope the father doesn't fall victim to the scares he will carry of what he witnessed in his service.

I am baffled, As to how humanity, with all these great technical achievements and technologies. Can still allow themselves to use them in quest for bloodshed as barbarians. It's as if the mentality is from the dark ages, and conquest for the power to rule over the oil fields is the goal. Exhibiting the worse of our present humanity's genetic traits.

This little video Exhibits what true and pure love is. That image and likeness of the Almighty right before your eyes. The example of how we should all treat one another.

But alas, we live in a material world. And most can not let go of it. Even though "ALL" the good books tell us to do so.

Michael A. Levesque
AKA " Carburetor Mike "
President
Boss Hoss Riders Association

Today a young man on acid. Realized, that all Matter is merely Energy. Condensed to a slow Vibration. That we are all "One Consciousness." Experiencing Itself, "Subjectively." There is no such thing as "Death." Life is only a "Dream." And we are the "Imagination of Ourselves."
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

I know how that child feels! My dad did 3 tours in Vietnam bck to back with only 3 months in between. The kids at school tease me that I didn't have a daddy. He was only home in the summer time. When I was in the 3rd grade, he came home early, just before my Birthday in May. I had my first school birthday party and My daddy was there! I still live that life, our son is on his 2nd tour in Iraq and Eagle spent 2 yrs in Korea. He may be leaving again to where I don't know. The Homecomings are bitter sweet! We learn to Love and fight at the same time, to stand alone but we know we are now alone. We all have to be strong, and I as a mother and wife will stand as stong as a Warrior Woman can, eve when I feel this is my last breath! I thank all who give for this country, not only the soldiers and their family, but the people who support this country!
Butterfly