Flying

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Flying

Post by CanuckHoss »

This airline security bullshit has gotten out of hand and has been retarded for the last 9 years.

Racial profiling...let's do it!

Shit...if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and talks like a duck by all means then let's check the duck out.

I don't understand patting down a white 24 year old with 2 kids and a husband...they are neveer going to blow up a plane..it is that simple!

If I was a duck but not a bad duck...I would not be offended if they patted me down to try and catch the few bad ducks out there...

When will the insanity end??
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
Redtro

Re: Flying

Post by Redtro »

I would go much further than that! The terrorist are all Muslim and if they are spouting "kill the infidels" in a mosque then it should be flattened with everyone inside. It should be a target. They are my enemy. They hate me and even if they wouldn't kill me themselves, they WOULD cheer someone who did! I'm tired of their hateful rhetoric. It's their religion that's spreading the terror on innocent civilians and until that ends, we will never be fully protected. Why should we spend billions of our dollars in security just to see how they will attempt to circumvent it? They are cowards who hide behind our own weaknesses and since of civility. It's time to get cruel...they already are and laugh at our stupidity.

I watched with extreme frustration when, on Sept. 11, 2001, the news programs showed whole towns in the middle east...crowds of people in the streets cheering about the news of the attack on the towers. There should be nothing left of that town but a large crater at that exact moment.

In war, it will never end until the enemy is made to pay a MUCH higher price than they cost us. It's time for the sleeping giant to be awakened again! I don't care what the rest of the world thinks....it's time to lead! They can thank us later when the world is at peace once again....if not, then piss on them. At least we won't be dead.

Is that Politically Correct enough for ya?
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Re: Flying

Post by CanuckHoss »

Redtro wrote: Is that Politically Correct enough for ya?
I agree 100%...was just doing the duck analogy.

Mass screening for the filthy few we are looking for is total BULLSHIT!!
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham