where do they get these guys anyway?

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
bob gbur

Re: where do they get these guys anyway?

Post by bob gbur »

i hate it when they call me on the cell phone, most of the time i don't look to see who is calling me. most of the time only people i know use the cell
Puff

Post by Puff »

The last time a telemarketer call my house phone, my son was sitting close by.
When the rep started talking to me(in English), I just started talking in German(my really bad German. You Pullman City folks know how bad my German speaking skills are), .........and my son just started laughing like crazy! My son would like to take German in High School, but it is not offered here in Dyersburg.....although I believe our local community college might offer it. Maybe he and I could take it together. That would be enjoyable to me.
So just start talking in a different language other than your own whenever a telemarketer calls.

Puff
Bill Van Sant

Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Bill, y'all can take language courses on-line and there is a RosettaStone disk course that is very good! You son can also get credit for it if he goes to college...he can do what is called a "clept" [sp] Test.
This site is free http://www.byki.com/fls/FLS_yge4.html?l ... 4165793522
so is this one http://www.word2word.com/coursead.html#german
There are so many out there. Eagle and I are going to learn Spanish

I can understand German, My Grandmother spoke nothing but mosy of the time, but I can't write or speak it well. I do speak Poarch Creek and Cherokee
Butterfly
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Puff wrote:The last time a telemarketer call my house phone, my son was sitting close by.
When the rep started talking to me(in English), I just started talking in German(my really bad German. You Pullman City folks know how bad my German speaking skills are), .........and my son just started laughing like crazy! My son would like to take German in High School, but it is not offered here in Dyersburg.....although I believe our local community college might offer it. Maybe he and I could take it together. That would be enjoyable to me.
So just start talking in a different language other than your own whenever a telemarketer calls.

Puff
Puff,

I just start talking Biker to them and they hang up!!!! LOLOLOL
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!