Aussie

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
AR

Re: Aussie

Post by AR »

...funny you say that wm, i noticed them runnin in circles when I first moved into my place too. Must have been the nice view :roll:

The Aussie admin guy just sent me a PM...this is going OT fast.
Last edited by AR on Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Personally, i think the headline should read "people that are high, think the Wallabies are making the crop circles" :roll: :shock: :lol: 8-)

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

I just have one question, Is Aussie Rob acting out the part of the Sheep?

Carby Mike
AR

Post by AR »

:|
AR

Post by AR »

:|
bosshossulli

Post by bosshossulli »

Hey WM,
straight noticed to me only that you again painted your Bike.
Like that or have it you a new? looks very beautiful.
Gruß Ulli
Image Image

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out a car window!!!

http://www.bosshoss-ulli.de
bosshossulli

Post by bosshossulli »

bosshossulli wrote:Hey WM,
straight noticed to me only that you again painted your Bike.
Like that or have it you a new? looks very beautiful.

sorry, I saw it now the pic is from December 1999
Gruß Ulli
Image Image

hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

W1LDMAN wrote:Ulli!! Jep, that is my second Boss Hoss. My first was purchased in August 97 and was a frame and box of parts, no engine or paint!! I had to work in the fields helping farmers until I saved enough money to buy an engine!! My friends thought I was crazy because I had at the time a very nice Harley Softail Custom. I sold that bike and had to save up an additional 4,000 dollars just to complete my first Boss Hoss!! I built it myself and sold it after riding it 6 months and made a 7,000 dollar profit! I ordered another kit but this time the engine was in the frame. This bike was a 99 model and I used the profit to make it nicer than the first one. The first one had only 300 dollar black paint job, haha. The second one I spent 2500 on the paint and was the bike I won the first place trophy in the Rats Hole Custom bike show in Sturgis in August 1999. Then I took the bike to Daytona where I won the Second place trophy in the Rats Hole Show there March 2000!! I had put a very tiny postage stamp size "for sale, make offer" on the backrest. A guy ran across the street to look at the bike and when he saw it was for sale, one half hour later I had his 28,000 dollars cash in my front pocket. Hahaha. I was sleeping in the back of my pickup for a few days on the side of the road on my way home and had to keep waking up to see if the money was still in my front pocket!!

They say you have to be young and dumb before you can be old and wise!!!! Wild times for sure and great memories!! WM

Mike , I love the look of your old 99 also and your new bike is equally as cool but lets just say I'm partial to flames .

Jack
bosshossulli

Post by bosshossulli »

W1LDMAN wrote:Ulli!! Jep, that is my second Boss Hoss. My first was purchased in August 97 and was a frame and box of parts, no engine or paint!! I had to work in the fields helping farmers until I saved enough money to buy an engine!! My friends thought I was crazy because I had at the time a very nice Harley Softail Custom. I sold that bike and had to save up an additional 4,000 dollars just to complete my first Boss Hoss!! I built it myself and sold it after riding it 6 months and made a 7,000 dollar profit! I ordered another kit but this time the engine was in the frame. This bike was a 99 model and I used the profit to make it nicer than the first one. The first one had only 300 dollar black paint job, haha. The second one I spent 2500 on the paint and was the bike I won the first place trophy in the Rats Hole Custom bike show in Sturgis in August 1999. Then I took the bike to Daytona where I won the Second place trophy in the Rats Hole Show there March 2000!! I had put a very tiny postage stamp size "for sale, make offer" on the backrest. A guy ran across the street to look at the bike and when he saw it was for sale, one half hour later I had his 28,000 dollars cash in my front pocket. Hahaha. I was sleeping in the back of my pickup for a few days on the side of the road on my way home and had to keep waking up to see if the money was still in my front pocket!!

They say you have to be young and dumb before you can be old and wise!!!! Wild times for sure and great memories!! WM
WM, very good deals and a very nice story. I love it.

Ulli
Gruß Ulli
Image Image

sled350

Post by sled350 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTvjRyv0c5M

Wildman if you like flame jobs. Check out how the Aussies do it. :D :D
Steve Taylor

Post by Steve Taylor »

How do Aussie's find sheep in long grass?

Extremely fine :lol: :lol: :lol:
AR

Post by AR »

gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Aussiefahrt wrote:Image
Dang,

i Sure think these gals used too much vinegar for the wash out, puckered em up something fierce.

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

Well if all the women looked like that, I'd buy stock in a distillery, because the men would have every excuse to blind themselves by drinking.

Carby Mike
AR

Post by AR »

Sue and Yvette were playing golf. Sue teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing an adjacent hole. The ball hit one of the men, who then clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the ground and rolled around in agony. Sue ran to the man, and immediately began to apologise.

"I'm SO sorry. Please allow me to help. I've got very gentle hands and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow me" she told him.

"Oh no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes" the man replied courageously, as he was in obvious agony, lying in the foetal position and still clasping his hands together at his groin. At Sue's persistence, he finally allowed her to help. She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his trousers and put her hands inside. She administered tender and artful massage under the curious gaze of the three other men. After several minutes, she asked "How does that feel ?"

He replied "Thats really nice, but I think my thumb's still broken . . . "
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

Aussie Rob keeps coming to America, He just didn't know which State he really wanted to go to. Here is a travel tip for you Rob.

Hee Hee Carby Mike

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Sexy ... _11202.htm
tjy

Post by tjy »

:D Carby;

I had a 66 just like that 'sept it was blue..Never could find a car wash like that tho.. 8-)

Busdriver tom