Down Under Video

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
Big John

Down Under Video

Post by Big John »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNT7uZf7 ... re=related

Is this what it really looks like down there, Rob?

where are all the woolies-I don't see any grass for them?

Cool song, I always liked it, Foster's and all, in there!

The more I watch this video, the more it cracks me fucking up!

John
hosszz4

Re: Down Under Video

Post by hosszz4 »

hey John,

Austalia has all kinds of lanscapes...tropical, desert, mountainous and just plain shit...I lived in the Northern part (near Brisbane) for 7 years and worked in Adelaide, Syndey, Melbourne, Cairns, Townsville and Rockhampton. Stopped in Western Australia at Perth a coupla times, but just passing through. My sister lives in Alice Springs, my brother and mother in Brisbane. I migrated them all there from Africa, then I nicked off to the good ole US of A. I'm not much into family! LOL!

Had a helluva good time in OZ, 2 of my 3 daughters were born there in the eighties and in fact, 2 of my daughters and grandson have moved back there saying that the U.S sux. Well...to each his own. I'll be heading to see my mom next year in Brisbane as she turns 80. Hope to stop by and see Aussie Rob, swing by Brian Fords Dealership in New Zealand etc. I have only fond memories and lots of laffs from living in Australia. One of the best countries for funny people on the planet...also most of the people I met took pride in their work, were tough and didnt know what politically correct meant....

Enjoyed Paul Hogans TV shows before he came a movie star...

Here's a skit from the old days
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjajupse ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLz5KgBT ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX6MtWRGW3M&NR=1

Cheers
Aldo
Voices in my head this week...Hendrix...Voodoo CHile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoAXW30m ... re=related
40 years later..I still get goose bumps listening to this!!

AR

Post by AR »

Yes BJ, its exactly like that all the time :lol: ...and Aldo, you are hereby granted honorary membership...maaate!

AR.

ps, please somebody, move this Aussie soggy-sao to off fucking topic :!:
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Aussiefahrt wrote:Yes BJ, its exactly like that all the time :lol: ...and Aldo, you are hereby granted honorary membership...maaate!

AR.

ps, please somebody, move this Aussie soggy-sao to off fucking topic :!:
One question Rob,,, What the hell is "Aussie Soggy-sao?" :shock:

Here is one for you :roll:

Rob,
당신이 아래로에서 악센트와 밑에 말할 때, 저희는 택사스 소년, 말한다 텍사스주 사람 dammit를 다만 그것을 이해할 수 없다.

to me this almost looks the same as soggy-sao :lol:

for those of you who do not speak Aussie or korean, here is the translation:

"when you speak with the accent from down under, us texas boys just cannot understand it, speak texan dammit." :roll: :roll: :lol:

i don't speak korean either,, babelfish does though, but they do not have a translate from Aussie to english :lol:

Aldo,

i have never seen any of the Paul Hogan comedy other than the crocodile dundee movies till now, thanks.

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
AR

Post by AR »

gaston 2005 502 wrote:

Darryl
err...errk...wtf;

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Assemble a group of friends. Make sure they are all male, as females often express difficulty in taking part.

2. Obtain a biscuit - preferably a nice, big choc-chip or if it is Remembrance Day - an Anzac. If you don't have a biscuit a Sao will work fine. Use bread if you're desperate.

3. Seat all participants in a circle around the biscuit. Roll a dice to see who goes first. If anyone volunteers, they can go first.

4. The first person...uh....creams the biscuit. (And you know what I mean by cream...) and then the next person attempts to do the same. Play continues around the circle, eventually reaching the first one again.

5. The first player who finds himself unable to...uh...ice the biscuit, loses. He has to...uh...ah....eat it.
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Aussiefahrt wrote:
gaston 2005 502 wrote:

Darryl
err...errk...wtf;

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Assemble a group of friends. Make sure they are all male, as females often express difficulty in taking part.

2. Obtain a biscuit - preferably a nice, big choc-chip or if it is Remembrance Day - an Anzac. If you don't have a biscuit a Sao will work fine. Use bread if you're desperate.

3. Seat all participants in a circle around the biscuit. Roll a dice to see who goes first. If anyone volunteers, they can go first.

4. The first person...uh....creams the biscuit. (And you know what I mean by cream...) and then the next person attempts to do the same. Play continues around the circle, eventually reaching the first one again.

5. The first player who finds himself unable to...uh...ice the biscuit, loses. He has to...uh...ah....eat it.
Rob,

we got cookies in the US, biscuits, they are for breakfast, :lol: i guess it's just that english thing ;) ,,,, i also would much prefer a group of females if they are going to "Cream" anything,,,, :roll:

It is obvious ya'll got a lot of time on your hands down under,,,, thankfully when i went to Darwin i never saw any "Soggy Sao"

And Yes W1ldman,,, you are right,,, no more Aussie Rob saying questions,,, better left in the dark. :shock: :roll: 8-)

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
SRF
Tech Advisorator

Post by SRF »

gaston 2005 502 wrote:
Aussiefahrt wrote:
gaston 2005 502 wrote:

Darryl
err...errk...wtf;

INSTRUCTIONS

Rob,

we got cookies in the US, biscuits, they are for breakfast, :lol: i guess it's just that english thing ;) ,,,, i also would much prefer a group of females if they are going to "Cream" anything,,,, :roll:

It is obvious ya'll got a lot of time on your hands down under,,,, thankfully when i went to Darwin i never saw any "Soggy Sao"

And Yes W1ldman,,, you are right,,, no more Aussie Rob saying questions,,, better left in the dark. :shock: :roll: 8-)

Darryl
Thanks for the decision to not ask anymore questions Darryl!

Shane