" Common Sense ? "

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
carburetormike

" Common Sense ? "

Post by carburetormike »

I know I promised to lay off of with some of the Off Topics Subjects I've posted in the past. But there is one Subject I will not stop posting about at any cost. For this is about my Country. The United States of America. The Country I pledged allegiance to back when I went to School. Even though I've never served in the Military, I'm still a citizen of this land that I love. And it is up to me to do what I can to fight for her when I see there is a problem. Regardless of what anyone else believes about our Recent History and Wars. Or to even argue over who the real enemy is. I think we would all agree Our beloved Country in under attack in many ways and from all side. And we need to get back to the basics. And that is to Wake Up and think about what's happening around us. Then to get off of our lazy asses and do something about it. Because Americans need to Wake Up. Watch this for yourself and see if it makes any sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFKGrmsBDk

Carby Mike
Oldun

Re: " Common Sense ? "

Post by Oldun »

The US is not my country but I admire what it stands for and I respect the truly American values. I was really outraged to see the latest disgusting attempt by the current Administration to charge vets for needed medical care - needed largely, if not exclusively because they had put themselves in harm's way in the cause of freedom. Freedom not just to US citizens, but for people around the planet. It beggars belief that any political party of any stripe would not only be so nakedly greedy, but so incredibly tone deaf, insensitive, cynical, callous and treacherous (I trust these comments are not out of order on this board). Nothing much my family and I can do to help - I try to make my voice heard with no illusions that it will count, try to continue to spend discretionary income on American iron and travel to and through your great country.
My 100-proof woman
A bottle of 95-proof whiskey
A tank of 90-proof gas
And 502ci of V8 bike
:ridding: