Heard It Through The Grapevine

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
Butterfly

Heard It Through The Grapevine

Post by Butterfly »

Okay I heard this through the Grapevine and now I feel much better!

I heard that a Boss Hoss owner had a crack in their bike and while it is being stored for the winter, the Boss Hoss Dealer is going to repair it at no charge to the owner!

I also heard that a Boss Hoss Dealer did some work for a Boss Hoss owner and it caused other damage and the Dealer has made things right!

I am so glad to hear these kind of things!!!!! It is so good that 99 % of the Dealers out there are really good people :D I was starting to be concerned about them and their Honesty and Good Business Ship... To All you Truthful and Honest Dealers who go the extra Miles to make sure the Customer is satified....I salute you!!!!!!!!! and I thank you for all that you do!!!!!!!
Butterfly
EAGLE

Re: Heard It Through The Grapevine

Post by EAGLE »

G'Friend,

:o ;) :P :twisted: :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
bob gbur

Post by bob gbur »

I deal with MOUNTAIN Boss-Hoss and you can't get any better than that. Dam good people and the best service. i had them send out my trans. for rebuild, and the day they called me to tell me how much to send them. the trans arrived at my house the same day. like i said Dam good people
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

bob gbur wrote:I deal with MOUNTAIN Boss-Hoss and you can't get any better than that. Dam good people and the best service. i had them send out my trans. for rebuild, and the day they called me to tell me how much to send them. the trans arrived at my house the same day. like i said Dam good people
See what I mean, 99% of all the Dealers out there are the tops! We just seem to have gotten the bottom of the Barrel in "dealers" when we bought the Beast...but all is good now..thanks to War Pony Customs and Bear (Who only knew the history of the Beast). He was able to fix all the alignment problems. Now all we have to do is make sure there is no other "hidden" problems :D I am so Happy to know that there is really truely very good Dealers out there! It makes me believe in the Boss Hoss so much more! :lol: Yes, I know they are a "work" in progress and that you are always doing something to them! 8-) But once a fix is done..it should at least last a few miles! ;)
Butterfly
okie

Post by okie »

Have to add here that the factory warrantied my cracked pressure plate even though the bike was out of the warranty period.The bike was over a year old when I bought it,but had 300 miles on it.I was very surprised,they did it over the phone and all I had to do was get it to the nearest dealer.
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

okie wrote:Have to add here that the factory warrantied my cracked pressure plate even though the bike was out of the warranty period.The bike was over a year old when I bought it,but had 300 miles on it.I was very surprised,they did it over the phone and all I had to do was get it to the nearest dealer.
See!!!! Even the Factory stands up and makes things right! We sure didn't get that kind of service! :o It's okay, we are learning who we can trust and who we can't in the Boss Hoss World of Dealers.
Butterfly