John Lear Tells All

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
carburetormike

John Lear Tells All

Post by carburetormike »

Hi All, These will take some time to watch. I've viewed the first one. And all I can say is WOW! This guy could be telling a B.S. Story. Or he has got it really close as best as he can tell. I can't prove any of this story either. I'm just going to file it in my head. If these things do start to happen. Then I'll already know by who and why. And for those of you who watch them as well, at least you will know.

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj-HzHi3dF0 76:08 min.
Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks6GC3wJFvc 59:16 min.
Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld8aj_v6pcI 66.17 min.
Part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsdVDj4FmK8 46:19 min.

Carby Mike

"BEWARE OF THOSE WHO FORBID YOU ACCESS TO WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE AND TELL YOU TO NOT GO FORTH TO HEAR WHAT PERHAPS IS TRUTH, FOR THEY SPEAK TO YOU ONLY TO ATTAIN POWER OVER YOU AND SEIZE YOUR GOODS AND BELONGINGS. ALWAYS SEARCH BENEATH THE COVERINGS TO INSPECT THAT WHICH THEY DO NOT TELL YOU AND FURTHER, CHECK CAREFULLY THOSE THINGS THAT THEY EXTRACT FROM YOU. TRUTH AND WISDOM IN TRUTH ARE GIVEN WITH NO PRICE OR TREASURE NOR POWER OF FORCE."
okie

Re: John Lear Tells All

Post by okie »

You know Mike I understand this is a loaded question,but seeing as how you have become much learned on this subject what in your opnion is going on? I mean as far as your research.What conclusion have you come to ? What do you think is REALLY going on ?
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

Hi Okie, Your question surly is a loaded one. Are trying to get me to write something so off the wall that everybody thinks I've lost it. Hee Hee This John Lear may be on to something, or he, just as I could be wrong in our assumptions as to what is going really going on. Also there is a lot of disinformation being dumped on the public as well. So it is every-ones responsibility to figure it out for themselves. That is, ((( What the Hell is really going on here. )))

Well as one of my sayings goes. " I don't care what other people think, What it is, that is truly important, is that " I Think "

So here is what I think at the moment.

There are a select "Few Elite" individuals who know what is going on, As far as Religion, Money, Controlling the Masses, And Politics. Now I know this is sounds like a conspiracy theory, but here is what I understand at the moment. They are keeping everyone clueless. In order to control everything.

What would happen if everybody figured out that GOD is not going to judge anyone? And Jesus was a made up concept, derived from the life of a real man named Jmmanuel? And there is no Heaven and there is no Hell. We on earth are not the only intelligent beings in this Universe. Mohammad taught the same things as Jmmanuel. But both had their teachings falsified and turned into a religious dogma. If people figure this out, Every Church and Religion would collapse. So if you are collecting the money, Would you keep the secret? Would you keep the masses thinking there is a judgment day? Would you give them some kind of hope to be saved from this judgment? And would you tell them to "Not to eat the fruit from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Bad". In order to keep them from finding IT out. It is so true that, The love of money is the root of all evil.

From what I've learned, There is a Higher power, It is a Spiritual Energy. And it is present in every living and non-living thing in the Universe. Because it is this universe. It just is. It is this Creation. It does what it does. Trying to perfect itself. And we are all a part of it. Our spiritual selves and our material bodies. Which now leaves us to the meaning of live. I like what Billy Meier has to says about this. (( " We are here on Earth to lead our lives, because our consciousness must be developed. So that it gathers knowledge, gathers wisdom, builds up love, peace, freedom and harmony. The Human exists in the material life on Earth, in order to learn. Just as other Human-kinds do on other Worlds in the Entire Universe." Billy Meier ))

So what would this imply if you ask yourself, Can my Spirit learn everything I need to know in one lifetime? My answer is NO. It would take countless lifetimes. And that could only happen if our Spirits Reincarnate. I'm sure I may have unintentionally insulted someone with these possibly concepts. So lets move on to other topics.

Everything is about money. So Those who have control of it have control of everything. America was stolen from us in 1913, When the Federal Reserve Act & Income tax was past into an unconstitutional and illegal law. Now those who control the Fed. Resv. control the money. If they need more to lend out. They print it out of nothing. There is no more gold backing the US Dollar and it is becoming worthless. So it's not that oil is going up in price, It is the Dollar that is losing it's value. And our income tax goes to pay interest only to those Families that own shares of the Fed Resv. Forever keeping America in debt. But no-one talks about it. Well except for Ron Paul.

The Media tells the public what every those (( Few Elites )) tell them to tell us. And by repetition most just believe it. Case in point 911. We have been lied to, "BIG TIME" It was all to get Americans fired up to kick somebodies ass for doing it. And we fell for it. Now as a world power we are on top of the oil in the middle east and every other country knows this. America is perceived as the Aggressors by every country over there. And they are just fighting against it. But are labeled as the enemy. It's about the Oil and the keeping it traded in American Dollars so the Dollar has value. Thanks to the Fed. Reserve.

And then we are left with Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest as candidates for President. But what most don't know is any of the three will make a good puppet for the New World Order. That is another thing that is apparently moving towards completion. But since the Media doesn't talk about it. It ain't happening I guess.

The Few Elites = Bilderberg Group & Council on Foreign Relations.

All one needs to do is look !

Remember my intention is to inform, Not to get people upset. (This is as I understand it, And I could be wrong with some of it.)

What ever happens will happen so we will learn from it. Maybe if we learn sooner we wont have to see the Mushroom clouds.

Respectfully Yours, Michael A. Levesque
AKA " Carburetor Mike "
President Boss Hoss Riders Association carburetor.mike@netzero.com

" Today a young man on acid. Realized, that all Matter is merely Energy. Condensed to a slow Vibration. That we are all "One Consciousness." Experiencing Itself, "Subjectively." There is no such thing as "Death." Life is only a "Dream." And we are the "Imagination of Ourselves."
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

See some people already have it figured out. Good old George Carlin knows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDFZnhCYQRE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwJQIdQ7CXU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktIECyzf4YM

Carb. Mike

For our struggle is not with flesh and blood but with principalities, with the powers, with the world rulers of this present darkness, with the evil spirits in the heavens.
--- Ephesians 6-12
okie

Post by okie »

Thanks Mike I appreate your response.Most of it goes along the lines I was thinking,ready or not here we go !!
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

Just think positive thoughts Okie. And think when you need to think. Don't worry about dieing, You'll LIVE through it. Remember, Reincarnation is more or less like ever lasting life. Forever and ever. And I like living ! It would be a shame to only live once and then be judged. It sounds so final.

I've made many mistakes so far in this lifetime, But the important thing is, I have learned from them. And I'm better for it. Therefore my physical life has been productive and has meaning for my Spirit which is trying to reconnect with the Almighty Spiritual Energy.

The negativity that is being generated by Wars and these "Few Elites" can be overcome by simply being aware of it and thinking positive thoughts about it. If enough people imagine a World full of Peace, Peace will happen. Sooner of later Earths Humanity will come to it's senses. We have to. It is just as simple as that.

Take care and if something does happen, I'll see you in another lifetime.

Respectfully Yours, Michael A. Levesque
AKA " Carburetor Mike "
President Boss Hoss Riders Association carburetor.mike@netzero.com