dont read if you had recent surgery or don't like to laugh

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
hogv8

Re: dont read if you had recent surgery or don't like to laugh

Post by hogv8 »

That's a great story . Reminds me of my sons friend that put the dogs collar around his thigh and walked thru the invisible pet fence we just had installed just to see what it would feel like . I wasn't there but my son said he thought he was going to have to call 911 to revive this kid . LOL

Jack
Brenda

Post by Brenda »

Too funny! I'm wiping tears away as I type! He explains pretty good as you can picture in your head, exactly what he described! I've read it before but it's still a great laugh!
RIDE FREE AND RIDE SAFE!!!

Boom Boom & Rockstar

Post by Boom Boom & Rockstar »

my daughter had a barking collar for her stupid dog..we were over there and Rock picked it up and said do u think these will work on people..we said try... he just put it up to his neck and made a small bark, nothing, he said see doesn't work..not loud enough we said.. he made a big bark and almost went 2 his knees..we don't let him 4get that one..
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

I didn't know they has such a thing as a barking dog collar . I've had a few nieghbors over the years that could have used one on their dogs or maybe on themselves . :o

Jack
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Wildman,

About ten Years ago me and a buddy went to a gun show in Houston. They had the different voltage shock sticks like that up to 150,000 volts. they also had one that was 20,000 volts and one of their advertisements was that if you get bit by a poisonous snake and have access to their product shortly thereafter, you can shock yourself to the site of the snake bite and it basically neutralizes the poison, changes the ions or whatever,,,. So being the sometimes short on intelligence person that i am :roll: , i asked my buddy to hit me with it just to see how much it hit. :shock: I had a long sleeve denim wrangler work shirt on and he hit me with it on the arm's shirt sleeve and i caught a little jerk from it :x . Nothing major,,then i said ok, i did it, now you :twisted: . He had a short sleeve shirt on and i hit him with it on his arm and it knocked the fire from his ass :lol: :lol: . He hollered and jerked real good, i enjoyed it and laughed. we didn't get one, but wondered if they really worked. We did then know they would knock you for a decent loop though :lol: :lol:
Darryl Campbell
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

My father told me about this big black guy that used to travel with a county fair side show that could stall a 4 cylinder engine by spreading his fingers and touching all 4 spark plugs and holding them there until the engine stalled and never blinked an eye . OUCH !

Jack
bob gbur

Post by bob gbur »

was in a bar many years ago when a durnk asked a woman drunk for a light. se reached in her purse and thought she had her lighter, but instead shot mace up his nose, that was some of the worst screaming i ever heard
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

wildman wrote:Ouch, Darryl!! We thought you were a Rebel the first time we saw you. Your lack of common sense confirms it!! Haha....Image
Hey,,, i resemble that remark.
:shock: :roll: :D

Boy, i hate it when i get the older pepper spray up the nose :roll: :shock:

If i can't laugh at myself, or try to make someone laugh,, what's the point? :lol:
Darryl Campbell