Training has started

road trips, adventures, hidden treasures?
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
petitemoose

Training has started

Post by petitemoose »

I have always heard that when you are in Rome, Do as the Romans. SO when I am in Germany, I will do as the Germans. I will be wearing Lederhosen, talking funny and drinking strong Beer. The talking funny will more than likely start after the drinking Strong Beer part as my speech will be a mixture of Slurred English mixed in with the 4 German words I know already, sprinkled with the new ones I will have just learned, spoken incorrectly. The lederhosen will probably not be worn until after the speech has slurred and right before I am rolled into a corner unconscious.
In an effort to be prepared, I stopped by the local Spirit House and picked up a couple items to help me prepare for the upcoming trip ...
Training Starts this afternoon
Training Starts this afternoon
Training will commence in 10 minutes as I was told to put the beer into the freezer for no more than 10 minutes as the beer was meant to be consumed at slightly under "room temperature"

I will keep you updated on my progress ...
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
petitemoose

Re: Training has started

Post by petitemoose »

Tried the Samichlaus first. Perhaps I waited 18 minutes for the beer to chill as I really enjoy cold beer better. I am more of a tequila fan BUT I am not going to Mexico so ...
This beer surprised me at the first sip. It actually has a smell to it that is pleasing. Dare I say that it doesn't smell like the beer I am used to. It is a thick beer, I feel almost as though I should be chewing LoL. Good thing I skipped Lunch as I can tell that 4 of these will fill me up.
The taste is very surprising. No bitter aftertaste. It is smooth as the day is long. It is almost as though I am having a mixed drink because i think I can actually taste the alcohol in it!
Better put #2 in the freezer. This is going down pretty well :)
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
firstboss

Post by firstboss »

Hey my friend, this is cool:-)
We have also started training. LoL
Attachments
image1(1)(1).PNG
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Holy Crap this is strong stuff! Half way thru the 2nd beer and it seems as if my givadam has busted. dont think i should be doing any driving anytime soon!! just looked at the label and there it is in tiny little print ... 14% alcohol by volume.
Where are teh potato chips anyway??? time for a nap

LoL gonna be a <L>oooooong trip
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

OK so two beers down and one headache on the way. HAD to eat something so I found a box of captain Crunch in the Pantry. I am not sure if I liked it better than the bugs I found in the box so i left it to the bugs. Corn dogs were then substituted. I have NO idea how I am going to bu8ild my tolerance for German beer so perhaps I will just haave to say Nein to the Bier and stick to drinking Whiskey. Sounds like another adventure for another day ... preferably one where I am not missing an afternoon appointment that pays!!!
Mark

Post by Mark »

Just one cask a day....
image.jpg
Mark

Post by Mark »

... and nobody I know goes for the 14% beer crap except monks in need.

Well for you is only one option (besides lots of bourbon which is sold by the bottle):
image.jpg
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Mark wrote:Just one cask a day....
image.jpg
DOH!!!
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Mark wrote:... and nobody I know goes for the 14% beer crap except monks in need.

Well for you is only one option (besides lots of bourbon which is sold by the bottle):
image.jpg
Thank the Good Lord!!! Whiskey, I can handle LoL
Not sure about a cask at a time ... But I certainly do better with the Spirits than I do Beer. Can't believe that 2 bottles of beer Hit me that hard!!!
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

I have also started training and will be sticking to spirits as beer fills me up and I want to be able to eat and drink, :thumbup:
Attachments
image.jpg

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

oK ... not being a kwitter' i decided to keep drinkinng. so far i have hadd threeee mooore of the dark biers and to of the ligjt bears and honestkly i thunk \eyem doing just fein. my dogs arrgh looking at me funny and the wife grabbed that kid that lives with us and went to herr mommy
itz amazeng how i have nott hasd to pee in qwight a loong time. maybe its because of teh new waterbed carpet we must have had installed recently
i find drinkking brings out the poet in me so i thunk i will share a littel poetrey with yous

starkle starkle little twink
who the hell you are i think
although i am not under the alcofluence of inklehol
some thinkle peep i are

i havbe to go now ... the drunker i stay here the longer i get

Monks in need ... HA!!
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

:lol: :rofl: oh boy watch out Pullman city!!

tjy

Post by tjy »

I hope they have diet coke over there if I get brave to travel again. Then I'd need a translator to be able to enjoy the conversations :? Then I would need axcess to Mcdonalds and steak. Has anybody heard from Moose lately?? Sue is that an egg in your glass? :capwin:

502wingman

Post by 502wingman »

:thumbup: :lol: :toofunny: :rofl:

Cant wait for you guys to come over. this will be a ton of fun.....
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

PM - Good to see you being a responsible traveler! You have to acclimate yourself and habits to where you will be traveling to!! You go and make your momma proud!! :rofl: :tequila: :capwin:

PS
I sure wish I was going ... :shakehead:
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

OK...Dennis took only 2 beer to be incoherent...I probable would only need a couple ounce shot to get to that level...cheap drunk for sure!!

Pullman may just be more than FUN...it will be FUN and FUNNY...I need to start doing crunches so that my stomach does not hurt from laughing...
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Petite how you doin? ;)
Tom that is an ice ball. It is not suppose to water down your whiskey as fast as regular ice cubes :mrgreen:

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

I ham doin jus GREAT! I deciderd to drank the six pack instead of the othhhher two mean beers from the otherrr day. Thay are only 7 cerpent alcochahol so i am pretty sure that they havent not affected me much at all OOH look! a Squirrel!!!!!!
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

:lol: looks like we need to have google add "inebriated" language to the translater!! :lol:

3FOR2

Post by 3FOR2 »

petitemoose wrote:I ham doin jus GREAT! I deciderd to drank the six pack instead of the othhhher two mean beers from the otherrr day. Thay are only 7 cerpent alcochahol so i am pretty sure that they havent not affected me much at all OOH look! a Squirrel!!!!!!
You have a talent there, Moose....
Pat.
2013 Pickup, LS3-445 with Hot Cam
Puff

Post by Puff »

Dunkel bier ! Dunkel bier !
Ich Möchte DUNKEL Bier !!
Bill Van Sant

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Puff wrote:Dunkel bier ! Dunkel bier !
Ich Möchte DUNKEL Bier !!

Sorry ... Die All Gone :) Wir werden über die Suche nach einem für Sie in Pullman City sehen :capwin: