Finally Here!!!

Welcome, Please introduce yourself to the members.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
The Mindless Philosopher

Finally Here!!!

Post by The Mindless Philosopher »

I registered here in August 2016. Finally received the administrator's blessing! I migrated from the other site, as many (if not most) of you appear to have already done. Better later than never! Good to see you all again, and to have an opportunity to participate in a more active forum! I would hate to see the other site shut down, but if that's how it has to be, that's how it has to be.

Thank you, Site Administrator(s) for welcoming me into the new family!

v/r
Brent
The Mindless Philosopher
Attachments
DSC07546.jpg
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Re: Finally Here!!!

Post by V8Bikers »

Brent,
:welcome: to the forum! I have to apologize to you and some of the other newer members. Normally I would get an e-mail with a request for joining. Turns out I was getting some but not all. Recently, in the admin area on the site I found a link where all the requests were. That's why it took so long as I never saw it until about 2 weeks ago.

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
Orlando606VetteTrike

Post by Orlando606VetteTrike »

Welcome :-) I was wondering when you were going to make that move. :-)
2008 606 Corvette Trike
GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

Welcome Brent,

I've followed your exploits on the other site with interest, you certainly have had more than your fair share of issues, one of the upsides you have is that heat you luxuriate in.

The other site certainly has declined in popularity (it sometimes doesn't have any news in a week) that is a shame as I use the tech archives regularly.

We need to build our tech archive here in case the other site dies. I already miss Wag's site - full of useful knowledge.

Keep us informed of your progress, there are avid readers here
Gordon from England
The Mindless Philosopher

Post by The Mindless Philosopher »

No worries on the delay. It reminds me of when I discovered a less prominent message folder in some other software I use. I discovered messages that literally were YEARS old! OOPS! It happens.

My big burly beast is still being as dainty and high maintenance as they come. I'm learning more and more, but I'm really kind of hoping I can stop learning (repairing) for a while and actually start riding the thing regularly again. Lots of nit-picky little issues, at least once a month it seems.

Anyhow, as I learn new things and solve new problems, I'll most definitely post them. I'll also toss in as much useful input as I can on existing threads, to do my share in building a handy technical section.
rocketsteve

Post by rocketsteve »

Hi Brent,

can't comment on the "other site" but this looks like the right place to be :capwin:

Welcome from a soon-to-be BH owner in the metal :D
To test a man's character, give him (Hoss) power.