Im Back

Welcome, Please introduce yourself to the members.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
Gila123

Im Back

Post by Gila123 »

Hi All

Mike Turgeon here ,,, now Gila123, formally Gila. 2016 was a very bad year for my family, took time off work and wasn't really into my motorcycles or anything else for that matter ,,, but this is 2017, back to work in Asia (Currently in Singapore) ,,, Making arrangements for finally fixing or replacing the tranny in my 502 (Have confirmation I can have the Winters exchange or the Nesco repaired) ,,, sending my 1982 FLH shovel in for complete make-over (mechanicly) even though i've only put about 200 klms since the last one 10 years ago, last, my Canadian flag LS3 is ready to go, I've even gotten rid of my Hummer that cost me $65 an hour when pulling a smaller trailer with one Boss in it to a fuel efficent 1/2 ton so I can go attend rallies ,,, Definitly want to join the Lacrosse and Paris rallys ,,, will see what the work schedule says ,,, looking forward to seeing a lot of you this year ,,, Take Care Mike

Oldun

Re: Im Back

Post by Oldun »

Welcome (back) Mike! Lotta things have changed in the V8 bike world, yet many good things have stayed the same. All the best.
My 100-proof woman
A bottle of 95-proof whiskey
A tank of 90-proof gas
And 502ci of V8 bike
:ridding:
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Hey Mike ... Glad you found your way back :) Looking forward to hopefully meeting you at one of the Bike Functions either here or abroad. Pullman City in Germany or Denmark is closer to you than the States or Canada. Maybe check them out ...
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
Elvis

Post by Elvis »

Long time no see Gila, welcome back, sorry for the bad times, glad things are improving.
Gila123

Post by Gila123 »

Thanks Guys ,,, looking forward to this summer ,,,

Mr. Oldun ,,, you were right about alot of things changing ,,, wow ,,, hopefully it all verrs to the positive side ,,, Sad for Rick & Travis ,,, they were headed in the right direction, just a hard sell, I have numerous friends that are totally freaked out and love my bikes ,,, I try to sell them on these units ,,, they seem scared, I did manage to sell my ZZ4 to my good friend in the east and he loves it ,,, I would sell both mine tomorrow and order a new 2017 the same day ,,, but economy is tight right now. I want that new gas tank so bad ,,

Mr. Petite Moose ,,, I have entertained shipping my LS3 SS to Europe for a season. Actually checked into it and found that not only was it possible it was reasonably priced and fairly easy to accomplish ,,, I will be shipping my 502 for work to be done this next time home ,,, I'm thinking the bill could be substancual so may blow the budget for 2017 ,,, when are your plans for heading accoss the Atlantic.

Mr. Elvis ,,, looking forward to meeting up with you and the Mrs. again ,,, have you been back to Paris for the rally ,,, if my 502 is still east when it comes up I am hoping I'm off to be able to attend ,,, thats if they are still putting it on ,,, I hope so.

Regards Mike

Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

So glad you are back and here is to a better 2017 :capwin:

:group_hug:

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Mike,
I am spoiling myself this year. The Wife, Jr and myself will all be going to Pullman City ( Last Weekend in June ) and after we get back, a month Later I will be flying to the Rally in Denmark ( August 17 - 20 )
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Welcome back Mike!

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
rocketsteve

Post by rocketsteve »

Hello from across the pond Mike,

looks like a grand exodus taking place from the other site...

Stay happy & keep the glass 1/2 full :capwin:
To test a man's character, give him (Hoss) power.
Gila123

Post by Gila123 »

Thanks Bill & Steve ,,, Hope to meet with you guys in the near future.

Mike

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Welcome back Mike and glad things are going in the right direction for you.

Spend the extra for the Winters..then you can enjoy the 502 like it is supposed to be enjoyed...just my $.02

Take care
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
Gila123

Post by Gila123 »

Thanks Barry ,,, I'm seriously looking at a new bike ,,, there are so many things I like about the newer versions ,,, the cruise control ,,, brakes ,,, tranny ,,, and most of all the gas tank ,,, I have someone interested in my 502 ,,, if he wants to the Winters versus the Nesco he will pay extra ,,, I'm waiting for his reply ,,, I'm told I can get either the Winters or Nesco repaired.

Regards Mike

SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

Mike one of these days I hope you get back to Vegas and we can visit.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
Gila123

Post by Gila123 »

For sure Dave ,,, looking forward to it ,,, Mike

The Mindless Philosopher

Post by The Mindless Philosopher »

Welcome back, Gila! Sorry I'm responding so late. I disappeared for a bit myself.