Newbe says "HI"

Welcome, Please introduce yourself to the members.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
knockdolian

Newbe says "HI"

Post by knockdolian »

Newbe from Somerset UK.
Hi all, Just joined the forum. On Sunday im off to buy my first Boss Hoss trike. Im so excited I could poo.
I road one when I went to Daytona bike week in 09 but never thought I could afford one. Anyway to cut a long story short one has turned up for sale about 100 miles away so im having it subject to a viewing. its a 96, 32 coupe. I know all about them not building them then but its as good as I believe with full history and only 17.5 k on the clock. At £21K its expensive for anything 20 years old but they just don't come up for sale that often. Any pointers/ advice will be greatly appreciated. Other than that, watch this space.
Cheers
Paul
petitemoose

Re: Newbe says "HI"

Post by petitemoose »

Welcome to the Insanity that we call Normal :)
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Welcome Paul! You will find a lot of good info here to help with any questions you might have on this trike or any others you are interested in. Do you have any pics?

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Welcome to HOME Paul...nice chatting with you before.

Remember the Coupe in Germany if that one does not pan out...

I have one pic of his potential ride
Attachments
BH.jpg
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
tjy

Post by tjy »

Hi Paul ,Welcome to the forum!! Tom

knockdolian

Post by knockdolian »

Thanks all for the warm welcome. No longer a potential owner. Ive bought it !! I would have loved to go over to Germany and buy a later one but ill be perfectly frank I cant relay afford this one so to find a bit more would have cancelled next Christmas as well !!
The trike is very clean and tidy on top with a stunning paint job. Picture doesn't show it too well. Under neath is clean with some surface rust to the sump and exhaust. Nothing a wire brush wont sort. All the paperwork from new including all MOTs showing genuine 17500 miles. Its being delivered next weekend so stand by for a load of sill questions !! I have one question all ready regarding tow hitch but ill post in the appropriate section
Thanks again
Paul
Swiss V8

Post by Swiss V8 »

Hi Paul,

First of all, a warm and friendly welcome here at the top end of the 'foodchain' in the motorcycle and trike market :thumbup:

Great you found a ride whitch fits you and your situation!
I'm really happy for you!
Enjoy all and every moment with your ride.

I hope to see you in Germany at the Boss Hoss rally next summer.

You'll find here on this site many nice friends, even if you have never met them before.
Martin

BHRA President Europe
knockdolian

Post by knockdolian »

Hi Swiss, thanks very much for your warm welcome. ive just checked the rally dates and unfortunately we are booked to go to the isle of mann for the TT. Maybe 2017 ?
Sorry but thanks
Orlando606VetteTrike

Post by Orlando606VetteTrike »

Welcome. I too am a new comer to this V8 family of bikers and love it. Hope you experience the level of joy we all do. Take care
2008 606 Corvette Trike
knockdolian

Post by knockdolian »

Again thanks all for the very warm welcome. As an update :england: IT ARRIVED TODAY.
Now feel like a proppermember !!
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

:thumbup: :ridding:

knockdolian

Post by knockdolian »

I couldn't add a video so see if this works ??

phpBB [video]
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Looks and sounds very nice Paul, Congrats!

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
knockdolian

Post by knockdolian »

Thanks again to all and to whoever added the video. Im wanting information on how/ where to fit a tow hitch. So far no joy. Has nobody got a tow hitch. Just need to see where its mounted and how its fabricated. Otherwise Ill have to make it up. Also any advice on the max tow weight please
Clint44

Post by Clint44 »

Glad to see you found this site,Paul. Congrats on the new ride! These folks will take good care of you.
Clint & Sherry
2006 Boss Hoss 57 trike (sold)
tjy

Post by tjy »

Paul, Got the pictures sent to your E-mail, Let me know if they are allright. I can resend them smaller if need be. I can send Pictures of steering stabilizer also if needed too Tom

knockdolian

Post by knockdolian »

Thanks tjy, photos very helpful. I've replied to email. Steering damper pictures would be appreciated. I love the look of your front end. Is that a kit ?
Moose1

Post by Moose1 »

Hi you guys new to the forum I would like to get a Boss Hoss, hoping I would enjoy it more then my Triumph Rocket:)
welcome too the foam Paul Was that you when we all went out for a test ride in Daytona bike week and we got pull over from the police when we took off at the lights.
I got too ride the new ones with fuel injection but way too expensive so I would like too get a 502 :) with a streatched out tak with scoop and t- bar handle bars and 300 tire, black or silver.
thanks Kevin
knockdolian

Post by knockdolian »

Moose1 wrote:Hi you guys new to the forum I would like to get a Boss Hoss, hoping I would enjoy it more then my Triumph Rocket:)
welcome too the foam Paul Was that you when we all went out for a test ride in Daytona bike week and we got pull over from the police when we took off at the lights.
I got too ride the new ones with fuel injection but way too expensive so I would like too get a 502 :) with a streatched out tak with scoop and t- bar handle bars and 300 tire, black or silver.
thanks Kevin
Not me mate, Im in UK :england: