Welcome, Please introduce yourself to the members.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
Harris

Post by Harris »

Hello to all. Ive been riding a Sabertooth "Wildcat" for around 3 years. I love it! I can't help but wonder if any other members on this forum are riding Wildcats. I know there aren't many of them out there. I hope this pic uploads properly!
Harris
Attachments
new st #6.JPG
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Re: New member

Post by Carl La Fong »

Yours is the only one.
Saberteeth(???) are rare. There is a lot of confusion as to how many were build. Ben would repaint them and pass them off as another bike. I doubt that more than a dozen bikes exist, but who knows. It's too bad. With the unbreakable Ranger transmission, they are, potentially, the best of the V8 bikes. I would have liked to see them developed further instead of all the talk of Dynaclaw 4/5 speeds, kickstarter campaigns and government bailouts.
Anyhoo, you'll find it a bit more freewheeling here than Pastor Adrian's Sunday School.
Hang on, it could be a bumpy ride
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
Harris

Post by Harris »

Good to "see" ya here Carl. Things seem a bit looser here. Kind of weird at the other site. It seems here you can say "fuck, shit piss, and corruption. :banmeplease:
Anyway, I hear you about the actual quantity of Wildcats out there. Even with the problems Ive had with mine the ride is unbeatable. Even my better half :rofl: feels more comfy on the back. At some point, Id like to have a deep discussion about that 2 speed tranny! (yeah, Im still having problems)
Harris
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

:badtothebone: nice ride Harris and welcome to the forum!! :welcome: