New from Deland FL

Welcome, Please introduce yourself to the members.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
ZenV8

New from Deland FL

Post by ZenV8 »

Hey guys, My name is Matt... I'm from Deland Fl. I own a company which is a one-stop award and recognition company. We specialize in custom bronze and pewter awards. Www.inspiredBronze.com. I am an avid bike fan.... and I like to ride fast! I currently own a 2008 Big Dog k9 & a 2010 Harley Street Bob. I am considering a foray into the realm of the V8s. I was introduced to Boss Hoss many years ago when my father bought his. However, I am particularly interested in V8 Choppers. Anyway... glad to be here! :usa:
Ronald
$ite $upporter

Re: New from Deland FL

Post by Ronald »

:welcome: Welcome and hope to see you on a v8 soon!!

if it has a solution, why to worry? and if not, why to worry?
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Welcome aboard! :)
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Welcome...all V8s are awesome...good luck in your hunt...it will all come down to money
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

Matt -

Glad you found the site, welcome! All bikes are good ... fast ones are better! Good luck with your search, take your time and the right one will come along.

V
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Welcome to the forum Matt! Good luck on your search for a V8 Bike. All have different personalities but have one thing in common - ass kicking fun and a big smile when those secondaries open :burnout:

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
ZenV8

Post by ZenV8 »

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Let the search begin. I have no doubt that these things (whatever the trim) are a ton of fun. Right now I am googling daily... they say that's healthy, right? I'm not ready to spring for something right off of the assembly line, so I'm on the look out for something used, but in excellent condition... I can be patient.
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Matt, I know you are interested in a V8 Chopper but just to throw it out there, I have a 606ci 640hp Boss for sale. Here is the link: http://www.v8bikers.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2750

You are welcome to come to come see it anytime. We are neighbors - in Deland too - in Glenwood.

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
zyoung

Post by zyoung »

Welcome!! Definitely good luck on your search... once you get bit by the V8 bug it doesn't go away. The right one will come along soon. Your in the right place for a wealth of knowledge and great camaraderie.

-Zach
"If it is to be, it is up to me." - Noel Mast

tjy

Post by tjy »

:welcome: Hi Matt.. Welcome to the Party! Maybe you can catch up with us at one of the eat outs in Deland and Pt. Orange. Tom