New Owner - 2013 Shriner Trike

Welcome, Please introduce yourself to the members.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
mdwdvm

New Owner - 2013 Shriner Trike

Post by mdwdvm »

As many know, about 6 weeks ago I sold the 2013 Gangsta trike won at the Paris Landing rally in the fall of 2013.................and as some have guessed by the recent posts/album of a new member 'Gator' to the other forum, the trike's new owner has come out of his closet. With his permission, I am proud to give him an official introduction to the group.

Bob Mutch (wife named Judi) is a retired engineer, Vietnam veteran and long time rider of two wheels (last bike was a Valkyrie) from Ft. Myers, FL. Based on the numerous interactions and conversations with Bob, it's clear to me he's a stand-up guy that will not only take care of the trike and enjoy her, but he'll continue to make improvements, many of which will be unique. I'm also quite sure he will be an interactive and contributing member of this passion and this forum.

My wife Julie and I hauled the trike to Paris Landing State Park at the end of February where we handed the trike over to Bob and Judi, and they in turn hauled the trike back to FL. Even before meeting them in person, I was certain this transaction would result in a life-long friendship. Our short time together in TN solidified that expectation even further and we look forward to seeing them again in Paris at the national rally this fall.

So Bob (and Judi), welcome to the world of V8 insanity and to this forum!!

Cheers,
Mike
Mike Wallace - Watertown, MN
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Re: New Owner - 2013 Shriner Trike

Post by Iron Maiden »

We also had a chance to meet Gator at his home to pick up the Pit Bull bike lift that he so graciously hauled back to us from Mike :thanks: - We were hoping to ride and meet up in Daytona but that unfortunately did not happen. :bawling:

Thank you to you and everyone else on this site for your service! :welcome: GATOR!!