New Member from Virginia

Welcome, Please introduce yourself to the members.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
Mark G

New Member from Virginia

Post by Mark G »

Hello Everyone,
EV and I live in Ruther Glen, VA. ( Near King's Dominion). We have been around the awesome world of V8 motorcycles for about 12 years with my brother Troy. My brother Troy has been riding his Boss Hoss for about 5 years. I have been a motorcyclist for 40+ years. I will access the expertise and knowledge of the people in this forum to help me when needed.

After Daytona Bike Week 2013, I did some deep soul searching. My wife drove down on Friday, so that we could look at bikes on Saturday together to help with my decision and we left on Sunday. We purchase a 2007 Big Block 502 and we are very happy with it.
We have also gotten a 2008 Boss Hoss Sierra Trike.

Thanks to everyone we have met. A special thank you to Billy and Phyllis, whom offered their hospitality and friendship at their house for the Boss Hoss family. Also a shout out to Tim and Mary who also offered their kindness at their house party. I am MARK G on the forum.

Mark and EV
Don't tell me what you Can't Do .... Tell me what you Can Do.
V-MAN

Re: New Member from Virginia

Post by V-MAN »

Hey Mark, welcome to the forum :welcome:

You and Troy have great looking bikes, I haven't seen the trike, you will need to post some pictures.

Good seeing you once again, have a safe trip north.

Don
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

Swiss V8

Post by Swiss V8 »

Hi Marc,

Welcome at the best place to hang around for V8 enthusiasts! :siterock:

Was Troy's bike the yellow 2001 BB 'panty snatcher'?

It got a great new home here in Switzerland. I rode around 6000miles the last years.
Martin

BHRA President Europe
Ronald
$ite $upporter

Post by Ronald »

:group_hug:
Welcome to the V8 family!! where a lot of :funnyshit: happens and lots of :screwloose: people around

if it has a solution, why to worry? and if not, why to worry?
Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

Swiss V8 wrote:Hi Marc,

Welcome at the best place to hang around for V8 enthusiasts! :siterock:

Was Troy's bike the yellow 2001 BB 'panty snatcher'?

It got a great new home here in Switzerland. I rode around 6000miles the last years.
Martin,

Here is a pic of Troy's beautiful bike. "Panty Snatcher" was owned by Troy Price, a different guy.

Mark,

It was good to see y'all last week! Please keep me in mind for local Fredericksburg/Richmond events. We would love to catch some with you. Actually, we are building up quite a nice group of V8 riders in the area & should try to get us all together from time to time.

WB
Attachments
image.jpg
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo