Checking in

Welcome, Please introduce yourself to the members.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
V8TrikeGonnaBe

Re: Checking in

Post by V8TrikeGonnaBe »

:hmmmm: Let's just see what happens on E-Bay...
V8TrikeGonnaBe

Post by V8TrikeGonnaBe »

You guys give up too easy. :!:
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

V8TrikeGonnaBe wrote:You guys give up too easy. :!:
Give up too easy my ass! I've been cleaning the garage making a spot for it ;)
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
V8TrikeGonnaBe

Post by V8TrikeGonnaBe »

:capwin: Definitely will look you up when I get down that way later this summer.

FWIW I did take a side trip to the Wild Man Trike web site but there is not much there. On the other hand there is a phone number there and a bike shop owner that I know said "Hell Yes" when I asked if he could help with finishing one off. If I had thought of calling him last night :doh: I might have pushed the bid harder today. 20/20 hindsight and all that.
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

The auction ending like it did may be good for you. Now you can call him with a $5500 Offer and he may bite.
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
V8TrikeGonnaBe

Post by V8TrikeGonnaBe »

:idea: I had a similar thought and even found his phone number and email address. Thinking of calling him tomorrow.

:dizzy: I've spent a couple of hours wandering around the site. You have some very knowledgeable people here and some seriously crazy MFs too. This was a great thread "LS 470 for Berzerker" and I wish him the best.
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

V8TrikeGonnaBe wrote::idea: I had a similar thought and even found his phone number and email address. Thinking of calling him tomorrow.

:dizzy: I've spent a couple of hours wandering around the site. You have some very knowledgeable people here and some seriously crazy MFs too. This was a great thread "LS 470 for Berzerker" and I wish him the best.
IMO when Berzerker is done it will have the Baddest, Nastiest, Most desirable BH Ever Built title. That will be one SERIOUS machine.