New from Germany

Welcome, Please introduce yourself to the members.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
Kasche

New from Germany

Post by Kasche »

IMG_3800.JPG
I ride a Boss Hoss LS3 since September 2013.
The first view on the Bike produced that my impression was frightened :yikes: and i asked myself if i am really sure that i want to get on it. :shakehead: Ernst from the dealer company explained, that it is so easy like bicycle riding. After a test ride in cologne i decided directly to get this Bike (WOW). I think that was my best decision ever, and i am happy that we have no speed limit in Germany. But i have the necessary respect knowing about the acceleration of the V8 engine.
The first 1400 miles are driven, so currently i wait until spring to go ahead ...
:germany:
Buck
$ite $upporter

Re: New from Germany

Post by Buck »

welcome to the group-last week there were several of your countrymen here for the Daytona Bike Week. Maybe you could join them next year; it also appears that a BH group form the US may be attending the Pullman City in Germany event this year.
Buck
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Kasche,

:welcome: to the forum! We look forward to your participation. That is a nice looking LS3 you have there. Is it the standard or cammed version? You guys are very lucky to have no speed limits in some areas. Fat chance of it ever happing here though I do ride as though there is none sometimes :ridding:

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

:hello: :germany: welcome - hopefully we will meet up at a rally and I will buy you a beer sometime :capwin: - seriously -I will - no matter what VMan might tell you :D

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

I strongly suggest that you attend The Pullman City Event this summer. You will find some REALLY great people like Uwe and Mark that have a wonderful passion for these machines and are very knowledgeable as well.
Last edited by petitemoose on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

Iron Maiden wrote::hello: :germany: welcome - hopefully we will meet up at a rally and I will buy you a beer sometime :capwin: - seriously -I will - no matter what VMan might tell you :D

Kasche -

Welcome to the forum and V8 motorcycle world! I am sure you will become very attached/addicted to the power and adrenaline that only a V8 motorcycle can give you. Have fun, be safe.

Hold on to your wallet when you meet Iron Maiden and she offers to buy you a beer ... I've heard that before!! :lol: :ten:

V-MAN (Don)
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

Swiss V8

Post by Swiss V8 »

Kasche wrote:
IMG_3800.JPG
I ride a Boss Hoss LS3 since September 2013.
The first view on the Bike produced that my impression was frightened :yikes: and i asked myself if i am really sure that i want to get on it. :shakehead: Ernst from the dealer company explained, that it is so easy like bicycle riding. After a test ride in cologne i decided directly to get this Bike (WOW). I think that was my best decision ever, and i am happy that we have no speed limit in Germany. But i have the necessary respect knowing about the acceleration of the V8 engine.
The first 1400 miles are driven, so currently i wait until spring to go ahead ...
:germany:
Hi Kasche,

great to see you here! :switzerland:

As already written, come and have a party at the Pullman City Rally from June 26th until June 29th 2014.
Martin

BHRA President Europe
Mark

Post by Mark »

Welcome on board! Same experience here. I did a test ride with a demo bike and was hooked immediately.

I can see from the picture that you went for the AP racing brake kit. Nice.

Viele Grüße und man sieht sich in Hasselfelde.

Mark
GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

Welcome fellow European, nice LS3 - looks great in pure black, email if you ever ride to England.
Gordon from England